Chapter 7

We all went out and party our asses off, fucking up the dance floor nobody was fucking with us, I got tired and went to go sit down and order some drinks for us as this fine as young dude walled over to me, "wassup sexy"

"Wassup king"

"You here alone,"

"Naw with friends, what about you?"

"Alone not really the social type for real"

"So why you come talk to me?"

"Cause I remember we used to be friends on kik, but we never mat."

"Yoo TJ?"I was kinda shook he remembered me

"That's me." I hugged him so damn tight we used to talk every day on Kik, then I deleted and never came back to it.

"How you been I miss you deadass"

"Just been doing me working,"

"Shit staying out the way I feel.", we caught and laughed as we took some shots together and I invited him back to the house cause to be honest I seen what he got going on and shit I wanna taste him, it's been some weeks since I had some and I most Def wasn't fucking nobody in that house.

"You still a virgin?"

"My mouth nawz my ass yeah,"

"Shit, I'm tryna taste it."

"Oh, for real."

"Yeah, you always said if you saw me, the first thing you'll do is sit on my face,"

"I did say that, didn't i?"

"So you coming,"

"Yeah, I'll be there,"

"Bet," we got up hugged as I gave him my number and smiled at him. He was about to lean in for a kiss, but the house started to walk back over.

I watched him walk away with Edward, Elijah and niko walled over as I watched rick start stripping on the dance floor as I just laughed and seen TJ watching me from where he was at, "yo yall ready, rick drunk as fuck"

"Yeah, most definitely. Hopefully, the food is already there before we pull up, we took one more shot before grabbing rick off the dance floor as I nodded to TJ to follow us as we walked out with rick throwing up, "Mann Edward get yo dude", niko said as we all laughed with Edward turning around catching rick as he was slumping forward, "I feel hurt", as we listen to rick drunk talk

"Where you hurting at?"

"Here," as he pointed to Edward's chest

"Why  hurting rick,"

"You don't like me anymore,"

"Who told you that?"

"Elijah" , we stood there listening to the conversation with rick started to ugly drunk cry and it was not something you wanted to see, almost how little kids cry with his snot running down also with saliva just slowly dripping out his mouth of course I had to record this but of course Edward was there to help him get his shit together before picking him up brides style carrying him to the car.

The whole way home was silent with rick snoring his life away as Edward held him in his arms as I was mad horny and hungry, ready to eat something, as rich started to talk distract me, "I love you", as Edward looked around and laughed with everyone else laughing with rick falling back to sleep.

We pulled up to the house as I let them know I invited someone over since everyone was stressing out about the car following us. Everyone got out as I waited for TJ to come to me, "yo is dude ok"

"Yeah he just drunk as fuck"

"Shit damn he had a good time"

"He always do", we walked as the food was already here as I grabbed me two places making one for TJ as we went outside to talk and catch up a bit. It's been forever since I saw him. "You miss me," he said to me as I pinched him as he knew i missed him.

"Hell yeah, didn't even try to hit me up anywhere else."

"You right, i," as I conversation was cut short with rick running out with his underwear on about to jump, I'm the pull, but TJ quickly jump up grabbing him, "you cute as fuck", rick said to TJ as I just looked at them before Edward came out grabbing him, "thanks bro" with them walking back in the house as we heard a scream seeing them on the ground as I seem Edward was getting irritated as fuck grabbing his hand snatching him up.

We laughed and talk dome more for about 30mintues before we decided to go back in the house as we saw blood and broken glass, "the fuck happened"

"Rick and Edward got into a fight", as I seem Edward tying his hand up, "let me help you", TJ said with Edward giving him his hand.

"Where rick at"

"He stormed out, niko went after him." we all sat down with Edward going outside to get some air as niko walked back in with rick, who had dried up blood on his face and body, "where Edward at", rick said as he sounded sober

"Yo rick, he just needs time alone."

"I understand that, but I need to talk to him,"

"Just talk later, rick, eat something or go to sleep," I told him with him just standing there looking around , "I'm sorry," as he went upstairs with a couple mu tues passing Edward walking locking the doors, "ima sleep down Here"

"Cool, if you need a bed, we gotcu," we left him alone downstairs as I checked on rick as he was just sitting on his bed facing the wall as I just left him alone going to my room with TJ as I wasn't even horny anymore as we just cuddle feeling on his booty abs kissing nothing more then that to end the night.