chapter 4

We was on our way to our first reservations which was breakfast at beauty's, a restaurant and a bar which I loved. We got out heading into the restaurant seeing how crowded they was as rick walked in first seeing if our table was ready as it took 10mintues for them to clean our table as he cane back out waving for us, "I know we was here first", some black lady said

"We had reservations", rick said still making his way as he pulled his pants up with Edward pulling him towards him, "and your waiter will be right with you", we sat down with of course Darrel trying to start conversations, "so what the plan for today"

"Breakfast, hookah lounge, arcade, dinner then club"

"Ohh shit you got it planned out"

"Of course", I looked at the big as menu looking at Elijah as he wanted to say something but I guess he was scared, "you good" I whispered

"Yeah I just wanna ask rick if my dude can come with us but i don't know what he'll say or even worse what Edward bitch as would say", he whispered back

"Well it's good to ask", I said to him as he just went for it

"Aye rick can my dude come with us to the other three spots"

"No" Edward said straight up with no hesitation

"I was asking rick"

"And I answered for him"

"Edward chill", rick said as he just looked at him as Edward rolled his eyes

"Yeah he can come just tell him to text me so I can buy his tickets and shit"

"Yo really", Edward said

"Thanks rick", Edward laugh getting up walking out as Elijah laughed with rick getting up walking after him, "aye if they come back get me two shots cause ima need it"

Rick p.o.v

I walked out after him seeing he was pissed rolling up, "yo chill out"

"Nigga that nigga jumped you, you gotta be fucking stupid"

"Yo watch yo mouth talking to me like that"

"You a bitch like I said", and with that I just swung cause you not gone disrespect me, we was fighting and I was on top punching him repeatedly till I got up as my mouth was bleeding as I walked back unto the restaurant going tonthe bathroom washing my face off with Darrell and Jaden running in, "yoo what the fuck happened"

"Nigga kept being disrespectful and I'm not that nigga"

"Yoo you wild"

"Over some dumbshit though like be fucking for real", we walled out the bathroom back to the table with Edward sitting at his own table, as we continue to have fun, eating ordering almost everything on the menu, we talked and even rick and Elijah apologized to each other we was enjoying our time, "Alright we gotta be at the hookah lounge in a hour"

"Bet", we waited for the waiter to come back as Rick gave him his car and a 100 dollar tip as we packed up as I looked and seen Elijah was being yelled out by the waiter for not having money as the manger walked out talking to him as everybody attention was on him, "rick go help him"

"Fuck em"

"Rick", as everybody starred at me as I just gave in walking over, "hey, sir he with us"

"Is he I don't need some homeless guy messing with one of my favorite customer"

"Yeah he is thanks", I gave the waiter 200 telling him to keep the change as we walked back to the table as he stood up away from everyone else, we grabbed our stuff walking out as I seen Edward was walking slow, "this nigga", I ignored him continue walking as niko came up to talk to me, "you good bro"

"Yeah im good, niggas just weird", he looked back then turned around towards me

"Shit don't let that ruin yo day, shit you got a whole day of fun ahead of you so enjoy it".

"Most definitely right", we walked to the car as Edward threw me the keys as he sat in the far back with niko sitting in the front as we walked it up as his Beautiful smile kept getting stuck in my head.

We I played some music as we all sung along and dancing before we pulled up to the lounge, "ohh shit rick you really know how to pick em"

"I mean I should shit". Edward seen niko talking to rick, feeling stupid for what he did to rick with a touch a jealously. They walked up to the door as the security guard dapped up rick knowing him from Previous clubs around the city as he let them in.

Niko p.o.v
We got us a table with 4 hookah as we had to share, I decided to share with rick since  I was feeling rick and I could see that Edward was jealous cause he kept starring at me as I decided to let him embrace that rage, I started feeling up on rick thigh, whispering shit in his ear, as I took another puff before going to the bathroom with rick following me to the bathroom as we entered, not even 5 seconds he barge in and started beating my ass.

Edward p.o.v

I was just red, beating his ass on the floor, as my hand started to leak blood with rick pulling me off him, "fuck you doing"

"He know what the fuck he was doing"

"And it's none of your business"

"Oh so you fucking him"

"And if I was, you fucked up when you picked a fight at the restaurant"

"So you done with me"

"And is" he helped niko up cleaning his face off as I reached out for rick arm but he snatched it back, I slide down the wall just thinking to myself should I leave or not, I came here for that money to help me but I'm falling in love instand.

It was passing a hour as I got up heading to our table as they wasn't there, as I looked at my phone saying uber home we left. They knew I didn't have no money on me and I was stuck in the middle of nowhere I stayed at the lounge till the security told me to leave, "hey can I get a ride home"

"I don't know you"

"Please I'm stranded"

"Ok let me grab my stuff", we got in his car and drove to the house were the car wasn't meaning they was still out, I thanked him before getting out, "wait I need a thank you"

"I did naw I need gas money or ass"

"Bro what"

"You heard me", he turned his car off getting out as I ran into the house with him right behind me grabbing me as I fought back with only one punched I was out, I felt him pull my pants and underwear down as he inserted himself inside me as I wanted to scream but I just let it happen, he was going for about 40mintues until he got up walking out , I didn't have my gun on me or nothing I was left by myself with no one to help me. I slowly walked upstairs as I tried to make it to my room hearing them come through the door as I collapse in my room closing the door.