chapter 5

We partied until 12am as we gather our stuff up heading home as we seen the door was left open with the lights on.

"What the fuck", we carefully walked in as we seen a pool of blood not to much but it was alot. We screamed for Edward as I ran up to his room not seeing him there but his clothes that were red, I smelt a candle burning as I walked into the bathroom seeing him laying in the bathtub, "hey you good"

"Why you care shit"

"Nigga cause I do"

"I was rapped"

"Fuck damn how"

"None of your business"

"Nigga... how,  I know everybody and where was you"

"A security guard and the lounges "

"That's all I needed to know", I went downstairs telling where the blood was coming from as they all ran upstairs but step seeing I was leaving out, "where you going"

"Take care of this situation"

"Shit I'm going with you", niko said as I didn't even argue with me I just let him come with me.

Rick p.o.v
I dove to the only security guard I knew was on duty that not, I walked up to the his house knocking as you could hear him ran down the stairs as the door unlocked as I punched him knocking his big as down then threatening him, "if you ever put yo dick where it don't belong ill cut it off myself.

"I'll kill you nigga", I walk back up to him with him trying to close the door but wasn't fast enough as I grabbed him by his throat, he was big as fuck but that didn't stop me from choking his ass out.

Finishing up with him we headed back to the house as I knew everyone was sleep. We walked in as I went up to Edward room to check on him as I climbed in his bed, "hey, I'm home, I'm sorry"

"Naw its not your fault I appreciate it", I leaned in kissing him as I heard the door open behind me, "you sleeping in here", niko said

"Yeah"

"Alright night", I felt bad but right now Edward needed me right now, I cuddled up with him with me being big spoon this time since he's usually big spoon as I rubbed his stomach till he went back to sleep.

Jaden p.o.v
It's a new day, probably the same drama but hopefully not, I didn’t smell food which was a bummer cause i was hungry as fuck I went to the bathroom bur was shock by Niko pissing i quickly turned around trying not to get turned on, "my bad shawty", he said as I wanted to look again

"Come in" as I turned around walking in with his dick and ass still out, "bro why are you still naked"

"Come taste it"

"Nigga I want real food not that"

"I'm letting you choose, taste one", this nigga was drunk high or something cause what the fuck was he thinking.

"Please, shit I been looking yo way for a minute shit wanna get to know you more"

"Naw im good"

"You sure", as he slapped his hard dick on his hands as I laughed washing my hands then walking out running downstairs trying to get far away from him.