"No exceptions," Negan continued.

Lucas shook his head, slow at first then it gradually got faster. He saw what was coming. Negan was all but telling him through his eyes.

Lucas' eyes land on Glenn.

It didn't happen the same way Abraham's did. Lucas knew that was because he had known Glenn his entire life rather than a year or so.

He saw his birthday party and Glenn shoving his face in the cake. He saw Glenn getting his driver's license and the brothers going off riding for no reason- no matter the time of day or night. He saw them shopping. He saw bringing friends to the pizza shop for free pizza on Fridays after school.

Lucas' head spun and he was still shaking it in denial.

"So.." Negan said and brought the bat up.

"No.." Lucas whispered under his breath.

He wanted to charge at Negan. He wanted to throw himself between Glenn and the bat. Anything to stop the inevitable from coming. He wished he could say it was because he feared someone else getting hurt. But, it wasn't a conscious decision.

"Back to it."

Lucas' body goes rigid. Before he knew it, Glenn's face was different than he'd previously seen. Blood. His forehead caved in. His eye popped out of the socket.

"No!" Maggie screamed, leaning over Lucas' lap.

Lucas was present. He was aware.

He felt the rocks digging into his knees. He felt the tears on his face.

He saw his brother gasping for air. He saw the life draining from his brother's eyes.

And yet, it was still like Lucas' vision went pitch black.

Distantly, he heard Negan mocking Glenn as he died. He joked about his deformed face. He joked about the blood dripping everywhere. 

Negan talked to the group. Lucas couldn't hear what he said.

Gasps for air. Gurgles on his own blood. The fight to stay alive if only for a little longer.. that's what Lucas heard from Glenn.

The surroundings were blank and void. Lucas only saw Glenn. The way he trembled. The way he fought to keep himself sitting. His panicked eyes darted around, trying to find Maggie.

For a split second, Lucas and Glenn's gazes met. Lucas knew the image was printed on his brain forever.

The caving skull. The blood streaks. The eye out of socket. And yet.. the look of love and worry for his younger brother despite his dying breaths.

"Hyung.." Lucas muttered, unknowing that he'd even said it out loud.

Glenn coughs and a tear slips down his cheek, mixing with the blood.

It lasted for hours in Lucas' head. But, it was only minutes that Negan took to kill Glenn.

One hit to the side of the face. Lucas watched the skin of Glenn's jaw tear from his face and cling to the barbed wire.

Glenn fell to the ground. He wriggled around in pain and agony. Another sound leaves his lips. The gravel and dust stuck to the blood. Glenn turned his head to look at Lucas for the final time.

"놓지.. 놓지.. 마세요.." Glenn grunted out, just barely able to be heard.

Don't let go.

Negan slammed the bat against the back of Glenn's head. This one took most of Glenn's face out. Lucas could see the split in Glenn's face- the inner workings of his head.

A sickening squishing, squelching sound of Glenn's brain being planted between the ground and the blow. Glenn's skull popped and broke- more blood seeps out from the gashing wound in his head.

Lucas doubled over from a pain in his stomach and vomited on the ground.

More and more hits from the cursed Lucille. Glenn's blood poured across the gravel. It stained Negan's jeans.

Lucas dry heaved a few times and choked on his tears.

Don't let go.. Glenn's final words to him.

Lucas slammed his fist against his chest like it would patch up the heartbreak from the outside in. Another pain starts in his stomach. It traveled up through his chest and throat and exploded in the form of a guttural cry escaping his lips

 It traveled up through his chest and throat and exploded in the form of a guttural cry escaping his lips

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈--

WHATD I SAY

I SAID I WAS HERE TO TRAUMATIZE YOU WORSE THAN EVER BEFORE

NO TRAUMA LIKE PAST BOOKS THIS ONE IS THE HARDEST MOST GRUESOME

maknae was child play,, trouble series was just me getting warmed up,, villainess was just me exploring 

yall ain't READY for this