Ika-dalawampu't isang Kabanata

Start from the beginning

"Dito ka muna sa lugar ko. I'll sleep on the sofa."Serissa mentioned. May mga kinuha siyang ilang libro at pinasa niya iyon kay Lily, "Ayan! Kakailanganin mo yang reviewer na yan for entering college. In entrance exams, they would be testing your IQ, Verbal and Non-Verbal."Paliwanag ni Serissa 

"Salamat po," Tango naman ni Lily sa kanya 

"Oh, I forgot. Under the Verbal exam, you're going to have verbal comprehension exams and verbal reasoning exams. And under non verbal, you're going to take Figural Reasoning and Quantitative exams. Don't worry, mga top students kasama mo so makakapasa ka niyan. Where do you plan to take your college exams, Lily?"Tanong ni Serissa 

"Uhm.. sa San Francisco Immaculate Heart Academy po. I'm aiming to be a scholar." Pag-amin ni Lily 

"Aiming for your goals is good. But don't pressure yourself as a student. You need to take care of yourself. You need to be strong emotionally and mentally. College is tough, but take time to take care of yourself too. You're important too. Hindi naman umiikot ang college sa pagiging estudyante mo."Sabi ko sa kanya 

That's what all the students need to know. Mahirap naman talaga ang college, sa dami ng thesis mo, sunod-sunod na reporting at idagdag mo pa yung iba pang paperworks. 

You're going to catch yourself na...overwhelemed ka na. Hindi mo alam ang uunahin mo, and you don't know kung makakapasa ka ba o hindi. 

And sometimes with tons of works that you need to do, di mo napapansin na di mo na naalagaan ang sarili mo. Your relationships are getting worse as well as you're already having anxiety because of tons of work that you need to do. 

Don't be hard on yourself, yeah studying is important but don't forget that you need to take a break. You need to take care of yourself too. 

"Well, he has a point. Ako nga eh, patong-patong ginagawa ko. Trabaho sa OJT tas sandamak-mak na thesis! Gosh! Ang dami mo kailangang isulat. Not to mention ang strict pa ng mga professors ko. Nakakalula ang History noh! But well, gusto ko talaga maging Gallery Curator."Serissa mentioned. 

"Mahirap ang mag-plates." I shrugged, "Akala mo drawing ka lang pag architecture ka? Hindi. Madalas minamaliit ang mga art students dahil wala naman daw pupuntahan ang art course. Ha! Sila kaya gumawa ng sandamak-mak na plates, tapos may floor planning ka pa at sukatin mo pa iyon lahat? Tignan natin kung maka-survive ka sa architecture."

Napailing na lang si Lily sa'min,"Para naman po kayo nagrereklamo sa kurso niyo K–Kuya.." 

"Psh! Nag-emote lang ako dito, gumaya ka naman Rebel."Serissa rolled her eyes. I glared at her and giving her a warning na manahimik pero tinarayan lang ako pabalik. Aba, sobra din tong babaeng to noh. 

Well, that's a good program. The program combines psychology, management, and sociology, with emphasis on human resource management. 

This synergy of disciplines enables students to learn the various aspects of the human person, such as their personality and behavior, in the context of work groups and organizations. 

Students also learn the intricacies of an organization, with special focus on HR functions, such as talent acquisition & placement, learning & development, labor relations, total rewards management, and organization development. 

Having included courses most essential in the HR practice, and strengthened by the offering of subjects from the allied disciplines of psychology, sociology, and management, BES students turn out to be more holistically developed and better equipped to handle the demands of their profession when they graduate. 

"Papasa ka for sure! At kapag nakapasa ka ha, please let's hang out in university. Parang nagkaroon ako ng kapatid tuloy dahil sa'yo, Lily!"Excited na sinabi ni Serissa

Crimson Nemesis (Mitolohiya Series #3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara