There's a break in the trees. Lucas hoped they were making it out of the woods and to another road- past the Saviors. But, lights turn on, startling the otherwise pitch black, and the whistling is amplified like nails on a chalkboard.

Lucas tried to adjust to the sudden invasion of the bright lights. Maggie tucked her head in his shoulder blade and whimpered in pain of the lights and noise.

Even though the lights left Lucas blinking and adjusting, they had nothing on the blinding rage that fueled through his veins.

"Good, you made it," one of the many Saviors spoke up. "Welcome to where you're going."

Lucas scanned the area. There were dozens, maybe even a hundred or so men surrounding them. He tried to keep Maggie shielded on his back, but there were even more behind them. Not an ounce of the clearing was safe.

He spotted someone kneeling on the ground. It took a few more seconds of adjusting to the lights to realize that it was Eugene, though he now had a bloodied face. The RV was parked behind him and Lucas felt sick at the realization that he'd been caught.

"We can talk-"

"We're done talking," the Savior cut Rick off. "Time to listen."

Some of the men break from the group in favor of taking their weapons. Defenseless as he refused to set Maggie down, Lucas could only glare as a Savior snatched the gun from his holster.

"Now.. how's about all you get on your knees in a line for us? Lots we got to cover tonight," the Savior continued.

One of the men reached out to Maggie. Lucas took a big step away, putting Maggie between his and Abraham's backs.

"Lucas," Rick warned quietly.

Lucas shook his head in defiance. These Savior men weren't going to lay a finger on Maggie. Lucas wouldn't allow that. And neither would Abraham who held up an arm to block Maggie from the hands.

"We got it," Abraham said, stern and cold.

"Sure, sure," the Savior said, waving his men off.

Lucas walked to the spot the man pointed out. He knelt to the ground and Abraham helped pick Maggie off Lucas' back and set her to the side. They helped her to her knees and Abraham knelt on the other side of Maggie.

"Gonna need you on your knees," the Savior told Rick.

Lucas and Abraham still had a hand on Maggie, she winced in pain and shook, but eventually is able to settle. Though Abraham lets go, he takes a minute to make sure she's okay first. Lucas doesn't let go of her, though.

Lucas stared at the rocks under his legs as Rick knelt beside him. He was in between Rick and Maggie. He felt safe here- always has ever since the older people came into his life. His sister-in-law and his leader. If he had to go down, at least it was with people he loved.

"Now.." the Savior looked around.

Amidst the rocks, Lucas could see Maggie's wedding ring. His mind flashed back to the arrows and dreads.

"What'd you do to our people?" he asked.

"Lucas!" Rick hissed.

The Savior clapped. "Ah! That's right.. Let's get the other ones. Dwight? Chop chop!"

The Savior locked eyes with Lucas. He grinned at the pure rebellion and rage in the younger man's eyes.

Saviors pulled more people from a van. First Daryl who had a bloodied shoulder and a blanket wrapped around him. Then, Michonne, who looked overly done with the situation at hand. Third was Rosita who looked blank and aggravated.

Maggie softly cried as Glenn was dragged out of the can and forced to the ground.

"Maggie?" Glenn asked, taking in his wife's appearance.

Maggie clutched Lucas' arm tighter. Glenn and Lucas met eyes and Glenn shook his head, trying to comprehend what he was seeing.

"All right.. we got a full boat," the Savior said and walked back to the RV. He knocked. "Let's meet the man."

Glenn held his palm outward to Maggie and Lucas. He mouthed a simple 'it's okay'. Maggie whimpered in fear, but tried to stay strong. Lucas knew that she had missed Glenn all day while she was in pain- more than likely fighting for both her and their baby's life. She'd even mistakenly called Lucas 'Glenn' a couple of times in the RV.

But this.. this was the worst way they could be reunited.

Lucas was nearly shaking with anger. But, he kept a hold on Maggie so she didn't collapse and faced the RV with determined eyes.

A man walks out with a baseball bat. He was older than Lucas, probably even older than Rick. He smiled like he owned the world. He pranced around like this dark little clearing was his stage.

"Pissing our pants yet?" Negan Smith asked the lineup.