Chapter 11

After hanging with Lucas for the past few weeks things started to look very bright for you and his future together. That was until the incident.

"Hey Lucas when did you start wearing girl perfume?" You ask him once you enter his room. Lucas gives you a nervous laugh, "I only spray it around when I want to make my room smell good." You giggle and grab at his arm. "Well I think it's really sweet and nice that you care how your room is, most boys I met don't care to do things like this at all." He scratches behind his neck, "Yeah well you know me I'm not like most boys, I care, and want you to know that." 

You look at him with doe eyes and just giggle. That is something you seem to be doing a lot in his presence maybe because it gives you a more girlish appeal and maybe even seem slightly cuter than you already are. 

"Come on let's watch a movie for a bit." Lucas latches onto your arm that is hooked around his and guides you to his bed. "I'm sure you're gonna get hot under all those layers, so here." He lets go of your arm and starts to take off your jacket for you. "Thanks Lucas this is so gentlemanly of you." You look into his eyes but for some reason they aren't even looking into yours. They are starting directly at your chest. You feel yourself start to shrink. "Actually I can do it."

Lucas shoots his eyes up to yours, "No, no really I insist." You grab at your jacket and yank it away. "Dude I said no, now are we gonna watch a movie or what?" He gives you a nasty snare before shaking his head, "God I have been working on you for over three weeks now and you're just gonna give me nothing!" Lucas was starting to blow up. "You fucking prude, I thought you would crack a little bit and at least give me a blow job but I guess even that is off the table!" Lucas is clenching up his fists.

"What the hell are you talking about?" You eyes fill with little tears. "Is that all this was, for you to try and bang me?" Your voice raises. It is taking everything in your body to not swing on him. "You know what I gotta go, fuck you Lucas!" You yell at him and make your way to his door. He steps forward though and tries to stop you by blocking the door. "You are not gonna just leave, we are gonna talk!" He is now grabbing onto your arms, trying to force you back to his bed. 

"Dude, let go!" You start yelling at him and shake your hands out of his grasp. Enough is enough, you free one of your hands from his grasp and wind back. Slamming your fist into the side of his cheek. This stunned Lucas so you were able to make your way out of his room and out of his house completely. While running out of his house you let each and everyone of your tears fall.

It had been such a long time since you last cried like this. But now what are you going to do. Where are you going to go. Lucas lived pretty close to one of your friends so you decide to go to their house.

 Hopefully he will let you in.