Chapter 13 - (S2) Sports Festival P.2

Magsimula sa umpisa

Sato: "A point-based system just like the entrace exam, huh? That's easy to understand."
Ochaco: "In other words, each team is worth different points depending on who's on the team."
Mina: "I see!" She said pointing her two fingers at her.
Midnight: "You guys don't hold back even tough i'm talking, huh?!" She said swinging her whip angrily. The screen show all the points we earned by or positions at the race. "Yes, that's right! And the points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom. So 42nd place gets five points, and the 41nd gets ten points! And the point value assigned for to the first place is... Ten million!"

Izuku: "T-Ten million?!"

On that moment everyone gave izuku a glare, witch means...
He's screwed.

Midnight: *smile* "That's right

Midnight: *smile* "That's right. It's survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to overtrow to the top!"

Well, since i came at second place, that also means i'm screwed too...
We're gonna die :D

Midnight: "Now then, I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle. The time limit of fithteen minutes. Each team is worth the total of its member points, and the riders will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Teams will try to grab each other's headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as they can. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them! And the most important thing is ghat even if you headband gets stolen, or if team fails, you're not out!" She pointed her whip at us.

Momo: "Witch means..."
Sato: "...since there are 42 people, there will be ten or twelve teams on the field the whole time?"
Aoyama: *slides up* "That's tough."
Mina: "One strategy could be to let someone take your points first so you'll be more free."
Tsu: "It's hard to say without seeing how all the points end up being split, Mina-chan."

Midnight: "During the game, it'll be a cruel fight were you can use your quirks. But it still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed immediately!" A timer of Fithteen minutes was displayed on the screen. "Now, you have fithteen minutes to build up your teams! Start!"

As the students start to form their teams, Izuku was left isolated because of his Ten Million points.
Izuku tried to get Ojiro on his team, but it failed.

Ochaco: "Deku-kun! Let's be a team!"
Izuku: "Uraraka-san!" Waterfall tears came out of his eyes. "I-Is it really okay? Everyone'll probably be after me because of my ten million points!"
Ochaco: "If we run away the whole time, then you'll win, right?:
Y/n: "Uraraka-san, this is a batlle, not a tag game."
Izuku: "I-I think you're overestimating me, Uraraka-san..."
Ochaco: "Like I would! Anyway, it's better to team up with people you get along with!"