Preface

Unedited

She carefully traces her lips with a rich brown lipstick, a mischievous smile playing on her face.. When she was donned, she reached for the cologne on the dressing table. spritzed herself until the point of near asphyxia. She stooped to straighten her tank top under her cargo pants. Her eyes graze her once more, taking in everything from the subtle hint of makeup to her gorgeous olive complexion, her outfit consisting of khaki pants, a  crips white tank top succinctly tucked beneath the slacks, and trug covering her head–all catch the attention of her eyes as they flutter over her once again frame. She yawed to the wardrobe where her shoes and bags awaits.

For enhanced perfection, she decides to wear the boots. She asked for just a wallet, which she tucked into the front pocket of her slacks, so she wouldn't have to carry too much stu. She stops abruptly at her space and throws her blazer over her shoulder before making her way to the door. Her genial face almost quivers as she recalls something, but before the shadow can see it, it is spurned.

With a graceful gait, she made her way back to the closet, pulling back the handle of a locker with her delicate, straight finger. Once the password was entered, the encrypted enclosure was clicked to open. The Walther PPK approached a vantage point and she reached for it. She stared at it fixedly, The Walther PPK is a compact semi-automatic pistol that features a short barrel and a slim profile, making it easy to conceal. Its compact size allows for discreet carrying, perfect for covert operations. The PPK is chambered in .380 ACP caliber, which provides a good balance of stopping power and manageable recoil.

In terms of appearance, the Walther PPK typically has a black or matte finish, giving it a stealthy and professional look. It has a distinctive shape, with a rounded trigger guard and a textured grip for a secure hold. The slide is engraved with the Walther logo, adding a touch of sophistication.
The PPK is known for its reliability and accuracy, making it a trusted sidearm for secret agents in many fictional stories. It's designed for close-quarters combat and personal defense, providing a reliable option when things get intense.

A smirk took over her lips before she tucked it behind her. With her heels slapping the pristine white tiles, she made her way out of the room closest to the bedroom, shielding her eyes from the light with the sunglasses. Even at a distance, you can sense the level of confidence in her gait owing to the fact that are cognizant of her opulence and aptitude in the field. You shouldn't play with Inara Kangirmo, whatever the circumstance might be.
Once she got o the last step, she heard the diners from behind the stairway. She had to force herself to join her family even though she knows she won't be eating anything during their meal. There's really no time in the morning for small talk or breakfast. "Good morning to all of you," she says. Pecking her mother, followed by the young princess seated nearby. Giving her father a side hug, she nuzzled the two middle-aged guys seated next to each other, causing one of them to groan. She has no doubts that Aadil is the one.

Seated at the central table that her place for over a decade. Pushing a morsel, Aadil flowers, "Must you ruin my exorbitant styled hair everyday." Shrugging at him, she Exchanges greetings with her parents and Amira who giggles at her brother. Her voice is so symphonic that Inara wants nothing right there but to engage her into spending her whole day with talking whiplash.

"I'll be right back. Enjoy your feast." She got up and got ready to go. It is ridiculous to refer to their breakfast as a feast when, truly, who prepares nearly all of the dishes for a single meal, let alone for the five of them—counting herself out? That's her Mami, however; she clearly recalls the time she expressed her opinion only to receive a succinct, but worthwhile, response that read, "I love cooking for my family."

"Won't you have breakfast?" As she was ready to leave, Nabil inquired, certain that he was peeling some apples for his wife. It's their daily routine and that wasn't anything new for her.
"Yes, I have work to attend to," she said, robbing the smoothie pitcher o of Aadil's plate ,"Hey, bring that back." He lunged for it, "You jobless being," he shouted, but she instinctively fled before he could get it.