5 - Get Out

•Y/N POV•

I eventually made it back to the hotel with Alastor, him opening the doors as I hobbled in.

Everyone looked over as Charlie and Angel both ran over.

"Y/N! What happened to you??" Charlie asked.

Angel looked worried. "You've been cryin'... and you're all wet and dirty..." he mumbled, then turned and ran up the stairs.

I just hugged Charlie as she walked up to me. "A-Alastor saved me..."

Charlie blinked, hugging me back. "From what? What happened...?" She noticed my wing. "Oh, you're hurt...!"

I sighed. "My ex found me, and he pulled me into an alleyway, a-and he touched me, b-but... A-Alastor got rid of him..."

Charlie's eyes went wide. "What?! Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry Y/N, I had no idea..."

I sniffed. "I-It's ok, I'm fine now..."

Alastor narrowed his eyes, then disappeared from the room.

Vaggie sighed. "All that matters is that you're ok now..."

Angel ran back down the stairs, quickly walking back over. "Here, I grabbed some clean clothes from your room..."

I smiled a bit up to Angel. "Thanks Angel..." I said, taking them. "Do we have anything to help my wing? It was forced closed..."

Angel blinked, having missed the explanation. "What...?"

Vaggie nods. "There's a first-aid kit, let me go grab it.." she said, then turned and walked away to grab it.

I nod. "I'm gonna... take some time to myself after..."

Charlie nods. "Of course, take the time you need tonight, we can finish today's exercises with Sir Pentious instead..."

I blinked, looking up at her. "...huh?"

I looked over, seeing the snake from earlier waving to me. "Hello..."

I raised a brow. "Didn't this guy try to kill us earlier?"

Angel sighed. "That's what I'm sayin'!"

Vaggie walked back over. "Don't worry, he won't hurt us... I'll make sure of that..." she glared over at him, then opened the kit. "Come sit down on the couch.."

I nod, realizing the cane was gone as I went to walk, looking towards the door. "Oh, Alastor left..."

Charlie nods. "Do you need help?"

I shook my head. "I'll be fine..." I said, walking over to the couch slowly, sitting down. "Thank you Vaggie..."

Vaggie sat down behind me, opening the kit. "It's no problem..." she said, moving the wing a bit, making me wince.

Angel stood next to the couch, looking down at me. "So uhhh... what happened...?"

I sighed, looking down. "Long story short, my ex found me and tried to SA me... but Alastor showed up and killed him instead..."

Angel blinked. "What...?!" He frowned deeply. "Oh Y/N..."

I shrugged. "I feel I should've expected it from him, honestly..."

Angel shook his head. "That's... awful..." he hugged himself, knowing how it felt.

Vaggie wrapped the wing in place. "I think it's just a sprain, so give it a couple weeks and you'll be good to go..."

I turned and looked at her. "Thank you again..." I said, then stood up.

Angel looked at me as I stood. "Do you need anything..?"