Realisation

We all turn to look at the direction, i sigh seeing Kahna. He came towards us.

"These six are not bhramans but the princes and princess of Hastinapur, the sons and daughter of Maharaj Pandu. And that is Arjun to whom you had dreamt of having your Daughter married."

"They are the Pandavas? Disguised as bhramans? Impossible! That's impossible!" Maharaj Draupad said

"Maharaj, i assure you welcoming them is your duty." Krishna said

"This is how I welcome them. If they really are the sons of Maharaj Pandu they should be punished for sure, vasudev! I am sure these prices of Hastinapur hadn't come to panchal to get married. They had come with a plan to humiliate panchal. My putri put the garland around Arjun's neck in full faith. And in exchange he give Draupadi a reason to shed tears all her life. I believed, Vasudev that they understand the meaning of righteousness and this is what they did." Maharaj angrily said

"God has made them to do this, Maharaj Draupad." Kahna said with a smile

"It doesn't matter whether or not they are innocent. Because of them my Putri's life becomes miserable. Whether she marries all five of them or remains unmarried. She will face humiliation all her life. Because of them, Vasudev. All because of them." Maharaj Draupad said

"Not because of them, Maharaj, because of you. What future you had wanted for Draupadi when she was born? Try to recollect Maharaj. The consequences of the deeds of parents has to be borne by their child. Now, Draupadi too will get all the sorrow you had asked for her. As you sow so shall you reap, Maharaj Draupad.
Now you should welcome your five sons in law."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maharaj Draupad accept everything as his destiny. Today is the marriage of my five Bhratas. I was so happy after getting ready i went downstairs where i bumped to Dhrishtadyumna.

 I was so happy after getting ready i went downstairs where i bumped to Dhrishtadyumna

"Oh! I'm sorry" I said to him

"No no it's okay." He said with a smile on his face.

"Umm if you don't mind can I ask you something?" He asked

"Oh please of course you can." I said

"Are you really a human?" He asked, making me confused

"Pardon me?" I asked confused

"I mean you are looking like an Apsara that arrived on earth." He said making me blush, I look down.

"Well thanks for such a great compliment." I said and gave him a smile, he smiled back, when I felt a stare on us. I looked at the direction, seeing the person my whole body froze.

"Ashwatthama" i whispered, his eyes were boiling with anger I don't know why he looked kind of jealous? No no no it's just my imagination why he would be jealous?. He looked at me then went from there.

"Excuse me." I said to Dhrishtadyumna and ran behind Ashwatthama but wasn't able to find him, I sigh i was standing in an empty corridor, when I heard footsteps. I thought it was Ashwatthama so I called his name.

"Ashwatthama-" I said

"So desperate for him?" A playful voice said I turn to see the person

"Kahna!" I said, my voice showing how much disappointment I feel about not seeing Ashwatthama.

"Hey bhagwan, tumhe mere aane ki to koi Khushi hi nhi hai." He said doing natak.

"Kahna you know it's not like that, i and Ashwatthama have a lot of misunderstanding between us." I said with a sigh, he smiled widely.

"Don't worry i manage everything. You just have to come with me to Dwarka after the wedding." He said

"Why?" I ask

"Because i prepared your Swayamvar." He simply said

"WHAT?!" I yelled my eyes popped out after hearing what he Said

"Trust me you will find a way out of this problem and you will marry that person you love." He said after sometime of thinking i sigh leaving everything on him.

We went outside at the mandap, bhratas are already present there and so did Draupadi.

"Where are you? We all are waiting for you both." Said bhrata Bhima

"Nothing just some personal talk." Kahna said, when my graze fell on Ashwatthama he was looking at me but as he saw me looking at him he looked in a different direction.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" Bhrata Arjun asked. But before I can say anything Kahna said

"Yeah everything is alright, accha ab jaldhi Karo nhi to muhurat nikal jayega."

The wedding Start first Draupadi jiji do all the rituals with Jyestha then Bhrata Bhima, Arjun, Nakul and Sahadev. At this all time I was seeking graze on Ashwatthama.

After everything has been done we all went inside in the bhojan kaksh. When I felt someone grab my hand from behind. And take me towards empty place.

"Wait- w-" i about to say but he cut me off

"Suhani, I will announce your Swayamvar at bhojan kaksh. Are you ready?" Kahna asked

"I don't know what will my future be, but i belief you, you will always do what is best for me." I said and passed him a bright smile. He smiled back and place his hand on my head.

"Let's go inside." He said and i nod, we went inside again everyone looking at us, I pass them a Awkward smile and stand next to Draupadi jiji. She looked at me and passed me a gentle smile. I smile back. I look at Ashwatthama who was now eating and discussing some social welfare things. His smile makes my heart pound. His eyes catch mine making me weak over my legs and butterflies in my stomach, his eyes have so much power. We break i contact when Kahna spoke.

"Suhani." He asked and I nod everyone looking at us confusedly.

"What happen madhav?" Bhrata Arjun asked, oh god i am getting so much nervous. Kahna sigh and looked at me again

"I decided that Suhani will come with me to Dwarka." He said

"But why?" Bhrata Sahadev asked looking at me then Kahna, i bit my lower lip in nervousness. Well damn it i am scared.

"Because I was helding Suhani's Swayamvar."

"WHAT?!"

{"Loving you has made me realize just how incomplete I was before you came into my life".}