CHAPTER 13

Author's Pov:

Kabir's heart raced as he rounded the corner, his mind already piecing together the scene before him. There, against the cold concrete wall, stood Vyom, cradling Navya's unconscious form.

As Kabir approached, he could see the worry etched on Vyom's face, his usually confident demeanor replaced by a look of confusion and concern.
Without hesitation, Kabir rushed forward, his instincts kicking into overdrive. He reached out and shook Vyom's shoulders, the urgency evident in his movements.
"Vyom, what happened?" Kabir's voice was sharp with worry, cutting through the silence of the backyard. But Vyom seemed lost in a haze, his eyes unfocused as he stared at Navya's still form.
It was then that Kabir noticed the blood staining Navya's wrists, the sight sending a jolt of fear through him. Without another thought, he scooped her up in his arms, her slight frame feeling fragile against his chest. With determined steps, he made his way towards the main hospital building, the weight of Navya's unconscious body a heavy burden on his shoulders.
Behind him, Vyom snapped out of his daze, realization dawning on him as he followed Kabir into the hospital corridor. The sound of footsteps echoed in the hallway, drawing the attention of Amaira, Avni, Dhruv, and Navya's parents, who had gathered anxiously outside the room.

Their faces were a mixture of relief and concern as Kabir laid Navya gently on the hospital bed, the doctors immediately rushing to her side. The room buzzed with activity as they worked to assess her condition, their voices a constant murmur in the background.

"It seems she has overexerted herself," one of the doctors explained, his brow furrowed in concentration. "There doesn't appear to be significant blood loss, but she is extremely weak and will require intensive care."

" Miss Mehra and Mr. Rajvansh you both have outdone yourself regarding the security but now I don't think this anymore given the fact that Miss. Singhania has surpassed all your security measures. Be a little more cautious. "
Kabir and Avni shared a look.
They both weren't embarrassed about their possessiveness for Navya. But were surprised. Everyone present there were surprised, the way Kabir was concerned and worried about Navya that he didn't even care about his reputation or his Rajvansh surname. His all focus was entirely on Navya.

On the other hand Dhruv, Amaira and Avni managed everything else.

Vyom was there in the hospital away from everyone's eyes as he didn't want Avni to throw him out again. Later when he got to know about Navya's consciousness he immediately left from there.

Avni's Pov:

I'm puzzled by Navya's actions. It's hard to understand why she did what she did. Later, I learned she did it all just to see Vyom. But even if that was her goal, she could have been more careful. She literally tore out those drips from her hand, causing herself to bleed and injuring her wrist.

Amaira and I were there, just a few hours earlier when Navya woke up and talked to her family. Somehow, she convinced them that everything was fine and urged them to leave because she was worried they might get sick too because of her reckless behavior. And Amaira and I, well, we get it. We promised to look after her, but honestly, we'd do it even without a promise. Taking care of her and Amaira is just something I do without needing a reminder.

It's been a few hours now, Navya is on heavy medication thus she's sleeping soundly. Amaira is in the canteen with Dhruv. Dhruv and I were both worried about Amaira. Since Navya's accident she is not keeping well, she hasn't had a single meal properly and if by any chance she does eat something she vomits it out. Which is why making an excuse I somehow sent her outside in the lobby from where Dhruv has taken her to the doctor and after her check up took her to the hospital canteen to have a good meal. She really needed this break. She has been outdoing herself.
I am sitting here on the couch in Navya's room and taking the opportunity in hand I blocked all sources that Navya had from where she can reach or get any information about Abhishek Malhaan. I don't know what all she knows, but cannot afford to let her know more. 6 years back whatever happened, is not going to repeat. I do have an idea about the reason behind Vyom and Navya's meet. She must have told something to him, but that just doesn't bother me anymore if Vyom had to believe things he would have earlier only. Abhishek is indeed a dangerous person, he'll destroy everyone who'll come in his path and if Navya continues to investigate about it like this anymore she'll definitely be his next target which I can't let happen. For the time being I blocked all her sources and her entire spy network has been demolished by my men so now no matter how much she tries she isn't going to have any other information about Abhishek any more.

Author's Pov:

After the hospital backyard incident, it's been almost a month and everything is going smoothly. Navya is recovering well. Today she is getting discharged.
Dhruv and Amaira have finally decided that this is not the right time for their wedding, just with the news of their wedding everything bad had happened.

" Let's just keep the wedding aside Amaira for few more years, right now with the given circumstances I just cannot bring myself to " Dhruv tried to complete his sentence but his throat clogged. " Dhruv " Amaira whispered slowly wiping her own tears. No more words were shared between them.
This was their last conversation regarding their marriage.

Avni's Pov:
Today finally my Nova is getting discharged I am just super happy. Past few days everyone was super tensed and worried about one or the other thing. I have wrapped up all my office work for today.
I also got Nova's favourite chocolates and decorated her room with colourful balloons and soft toys. She is a total kid. After I demolished her network she never even once asked me about it. It feels weird, I initially thought of she is planning something else but then found nothing. It seems like she is actually on rest which is a good thing she does need to recover.
Few days back I got a call from an unknown number.
" Avni Avni my dear your best friend has suddenly become too nosy. She was trying to investigate about me, my illegal business she even dared to contact my agents I deal with in Saudi Arabia. " He stated and just like that his voice sent a shiver down my body.
" Abhishek, stop right there you have already once tried to harm her but not again. She might be investigating some case of her and it led to you. " I said defending Navya even though I knew there was no such case.
"Uh-oh, baby, are you actually trying to outsmart me? No worries you know me darling. Keep that shortie of yours in check else she isn't that bad looking I would love to ravish her." And there was a beep sound. The call ended but I stood there motionless. "He again threatened me he threatened me about Navya, he....he told he'll ra-rav-ravish her and I just heard him like a coward. He told me he'll harm my Nova he - he actually even harmed " I was mutering this continuously, with shivering hands I blocked and deleted the number from my mobile and even the official call record I just cannot I cannot leave any reminants. Once I was done I checked on Navya's bodyguard stationed outside her hospital and ward, confirming her well being.
I sat down on the couch placed in my office. My cabin was already locked, it was sound proof. My eyes were aching but no tear left the eye. I just hugged the knees and wrapped my hands around them. His voice was continuously echoing in my ear. I had goosebumps all over my body.

Only I know how I controlled myself. I shook myself out from my thoughts when Amaira came and put her hand over my shoulder. I turned and looked at her face, finally I could see a genuine smile on that  beautiful face of hers. After welcoming Navya back I have two super important things in my to do list. Which are both of my bestfriends love life. Just because I failed in mine doesn't mean that they can't have theirs, I do know that Dhruv and Amaira have decided to postpone their wedding, for which I would require Navya's help to convince them to rethink over their decision because what they wanted has already been taken care of. According to the merger that I earlier sent to VD Automobiles Vyom will be attending the wedding.

Author's Pov:

Navya is now at the we three house, Avni Amaira and Navya all three of them are sitting without any mobile or other electronic device and reminiscing their old days and fun memories.
They spent there entire day like that and sleep talking to each other.
Next day after waking up Avni prepared the breakfast for everyone and Amaira did the other chores. They both got ready, before leaving for the office they came to Navya who got up late as usual Amaira hugged her warmly and kissed her forehead. Avni too came forward and hugged her but when she released her, her hand was held by Navya. " Avni you are burning with fever in what senses were you leaving for the office. " Navya completed but before they could ground her for that there was a knock on the door.

Thank you so much for coming this far!! Do comment on your favourite part and vote the story.
And be right here for further updates.