CHAPTER 7

Vyom's Pov:

Why would a girl like her want to be with him,eat with him on roadside stalls leaving those five star hotels, why Avni why?
Recollecting my thoughts I answered her “Yes” even though when I know that this announcement has no future but it pains my heart to hear her thoughts about happily ever after of mine and Nandini. 
She continued but slowly a smirk formed over her lips “ A merger with Shekhawat enterprises is basically you owning the company, because Nandini Shekhawat is completely focused on her fashion lines and is in no mood to take over as the Shekhawat Industries CEO. Even in one of the discussions with the board Mr. Shekhawat has stated about how he is happy to give his company’s control to his son in law by remaining the chairman of the Board Of Directors.”
“ Then when you are getting another company as dowry only then why to even worry and waste your time in a mere startup”
She completed it. I was about to lash on her but she again started “ but considering the emotional fool you're, you would still want to invest your time and money in this venture just like you did years ago. Thus, I have a deal for you.”
At this point I was beyond furious but masking my emotions I signaled her to continue.
“  The deal is that Dhruv and Amaira’s wedding will take place at it's decided date and venue just the way they both have ever wished without any chaos or this unprofessional and indecent behavior of yours, and in my presence no matter how much you hate my presence but still you have to bear it without creating any fuss or drama about it.

Moreover you will also sign a 15% share of VD Automobiles in the name of Avni Mehra along with getting me the Rajvansh’s milk product contract."  She stated, and I was standing there astounded by the fact that how easily she has turned the table.

Author’s Pov:

Now no matter what Vyom decides Avni only will win in both the cases.
If Vyom does not accept this so called deal of Avni, his company will be merged with the Mehra Corporations and would eventually lose its identity which Vyom can never let happen not even in his worst dreams. But if he accepts this deal then Avni will become a permanent shareholder in VD Automobiles, along with will also bag the milk product contract from the Rajvansh which is a company owned by Kabir Rajvansh only. And knowing the hatred Kabir possesses for Avni he'll do every possible thing on this earth but will not let her get this contract even if it means his loss. Therefore getting the catch of the deal through Vyom is the best way to lead things. It isn't that she cannot tackle Kabir on her own, but that will just complicate and make things more ugly for Dhruv.

" I choose the deal Ms. Mehra. Thank you so much for this opportunity, the contract papers will be on your desk within 24 hours. But there will be a few things which I want you to take care of, that I'm signing up for this mess just for my company and my best friend Dhruv so no one I repeat myself Ms. Mehra no one else should get hurt because of it. And most importantly Nandini. " Vyom stated, he got up and buttoned up his blazer and headed back to the conference room there everyone was sitting just like earlier but with an anticipated look on their face, everyone was trying their best to mask their emotions but they all were waiting for the final decision because this one decision is about to change the entire dynamics of the market.
By the time Vyom was back and made himself comfortable beside Nandini, Dhruv and Kabir were now also a part of the meeting.
They were here long back and even heard from the secretary and board members about Vyom's and Avni's personal one to one discussion.
Soon Avni marched back into the conference hall. Her secratary trailing behind her with a bunch of files.
She got back onto her seat " Thank you so much to everyone for showing this much patience and I apologise to each one of you for taking this much time of yours. According to the conditions and clauses agreed by VD Automobiles and Mehra Corporations the final contract is this, i would like to request to theegal team of the company to come forward and after cross checking the documents, get it signed by the signing authority.
But before that I need to clear out few things " she was speaking when she was suddenly interrupted by call, it flashed Amaira's name. As per the rules she has set for herself, no matter what meeting is going on she never declines there calls.
Excusing herself she picked up the call and answered " Hello, what happened Amaira, if it is not something important can we discuss it later."
And soon after her words and the answer she received, her mobile slipped from her hands, and she was standing there shocked.
Her hands started to shiver and tears were suddenly rolling down her cheeks. To say everyone was shocked seeing this state of hers would be an understatement.
Sensing the situation Dhruv quickly rushed towards her whereas her PA handed over the mobile back to Dhruv, in all this Avni acted on get own senses and was out with her car keys on the road driving harshly like a mad person.
In the office when Dhruv took the phone  Amaira was hysterically crying and sobbing.
To hear such a strong hearted person like Amaira sob in such manner was an alarming bell for Dhruv. And Avni's condition and her leaving everything and everyone without even stating the reason was icing on the top. Avni in all the last years has not even once showed her emotions not even a hint or glimpse of her miseries and exhausted emotional plight. But today her reaction shook each and every person standing there.

The meeting was already dismissed, Dhruv immediately asked Amaira and hearing her clogged voice, he could himself feel the pain in her voice but her words made it hard to breathe for him too. And just like that without wasting another minute he thrashed out leaving a confused Vyom and Kabir.

Thank you so much for coming this far!! Do comment on your favourite part and vote for the story.
And be right here for further updates.
And what do you think what happened to Avni and Dhruv?
Moreover will Vyom ever be able to know about Avni's emotional turmoil!!!