And I hated that.
I hated everything with burning passion.
Nothing matters anymore.

The only person I was seeking comfort from played with my life...
Was my life just a joke to you Amara...
Was that what it was...

What were we...
Why did you give me hope?
WHY?

.

(Earlier that day)

"Abhi!"
"Yes, princess..." I hummed.

Keenly watching her clutching her shoulders and rubbing them up and down in a rhythmic motion to warm her up as she stood beside me leaning on my bike. The freezing weather at the break of dawn. And even with a jacket on she still shivered and the tip of her nose and lips had turned into a rosy shade of red.

"It's cold." She whispered and looked up into my eyes looking away from the slowly rising run. The twilight fading into a beautiful bright morning. With a soft fog around the us and above the sea. As if touching connecting the skies and the seas.

"It's 5:40 am princess." I stated the obvious and she pouted softly her eyes still sleepy and hair messy and some strands fell on her face and she glared at me for breaking her precious sleep like a little baby.

I chuckled lightly removing the hoodie I was wearing over my black tshirt and pulled it down her head and wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me.

Loving the feeling of her finding warmth in me.

"Is that better?" I asked amused at her slight sigh and her beautiful big eyes twinkling under the first rays of the sun.

"Yup." She said and wrapped her tiny fragile arms around my torso.

I laughed freely. Loving the feeling of the new kind of joy I had discovered in her presence.

"Why are you so adorable?"
"Cause I am Amara Roy."

She winked at me with a sweet smile on her her face. I couldn't help but lean in and pull her into a sweet gentle kiss. Every morning I wanted to thank her. Thank her for giving me a reason to pass the next day of my life successfully. And happily.

That was the reason I had been sneaking her out of her house at twilight and stole her from the world till a little after dawn. I wanted to be the first person she say in the morning. I wanted to see her under the first rays of the sun.

The rays which brought light to the world and the rays of light that brought light to my world.

"Thank you."
I whispered in a prayer against her lips once again and all she did was shut her eyes tightly and pulled my forehead against hers. Rubbing the back of my hair in a soothing motion and whisper a soft 'Good Morning Love.'
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

"She doesn't love you!"

I heard Aman yell at me as I stood wiping the clay off my fingers and I saw a kind of muted rage in his eyes as I mentioned confessing my love to Amara.

"She told me she love me, Aman." I glared at the boy who looked at me with haunted eyes. He looked hurt and enraged. The same boy who was my bestfriend and had asked me to let him know first if I ever fell in love.

The friend I considered as my own brother.

"She is lying." He spoke adamantly and I felt my jaw tick as I took heavy steps towards him. My hand reached out involuntarily and clutched onto his throat and pushing him harshly against the wall.