Hyunjin and Jisung rode at the back while singing at the top of their lungs as Hyunjin was in charge of the music. Chan just enjoyed the breeze leaving the two crazy omegas to do their own thing.

" And we have arrived." Chan said." What is this? A salon?" Hyunjin asked." Yes we're changing your hairstyle. And maybe change Jisung's hairstyle too if he wants." Chan smiled but Hyunjin looked terrified.

"It's fine if you don't want to." Chan said and Jisung nodded." What hairstyle do you have in mind?" Hyunjin asked.

" I was thinking maybe dying with black and a small undercut that makes your ponytail prominent." Chan said.

" I think it would be fine. No major changes I guess." Hyunjin said." Yeah and maybe just plait two lines on the front." Jisung said and Hyunjin nodded his approval." What about you Jisung?" Chan asked.

"No just a quick wash and an undercut will do." Jisung smiled. The trio got into the salon and waited for their turn to come. Soon the hairdresser came and attended to them.

They told him what they wanted and he took Hyunjin and Jisung to the washrooms and washed their hair before doing the needful. Chan kept himself occupied with his phone outside until the two omegas came out.

"Shit! Y'all look so good." Chan exclaimed." Language baby boy." Hyunjin and Jisung said at the same time as each one tried to imitate their mate. The trio's jaws dropped and they laughed.

" Next stop...." Chan did a drumroll." Food" Hyunjin and Jisung said at the same time." Creepy" Chan narrowed his eyes at the both of them. The three of them found the nearest Taco Bell and stopped for food.

After eating Minho called up and they met up with him and Jisung thanked Chan for the food and the haircut before going with Minho.

"I was thinking about buying a car seat for you but I don't know if you'll like it. What do you think about it?" Chan asked as he opened the front door for Hyunjin.

" I don't know I don't really like it. It makes me feel like an actual baby." Hyunjin shook his head." It's okay if you don't like it baby. We won't buy it." Chan smiled and Hyunjin nodded.

Chan took out a card from his wallet and gave it to Hyunjin." Do you want something?" Hyunjin asked as he took the card." No it's for you. Take it and use it for anything you want." Chan said.

"No hyung! I can't do that. What you're doing for me is already so much I can't take anything anymore from you." Hyunjin shouted.

"Baby calm down." Chan said as he held Hyunjin's hand and drove with the other hand." I took up the responsibility of taking care of you and that doesn't come in terms and conditions." Chan said

" But Chan hyung..." Hyunjin started." Hyunjin you may need something that I don't need to know about and you deserve your privacy. Well not drugs obviously. Please take it my love." Chan said and Hyunjin reluctantly nodded.

The two went home and Hyunjin instantly fell asleep as soon as he hit the mattress. Chan held Hyunjin in his arms as he kissed his cheek before going to do some work.

Hyunjin woke up a bit later and found Chan seated on the couch in the living room. He went over to him and straddled him. Chan looked at him with confusion because Hyunjin was way too shy to do that.

"Munchkin are you fine?" Chan asked as he lightly held Hyunjin's hips and rubbed his back and Hyunjin nodded. Hyunjin pressed a kiss to Chan's neck.

Chan was taken aback but said nothing nonetheless. Hyunjin continued leaving open mouthed kisses on Chan's neck up to his jaw and Chan groaned at the action.

"Hyunjin" Chan called in a husky voice." Yes Daddy." Hyunjin whispered. Chan almost collapsed thinking Hyunjin might be little now but he had to confirm." Baby are you little right now?" Chan asked worriedly.

"No." Hyunjin shook his head." Seriously?" Chan asked with concern.

" Yes. I'm Hwang Hyunjin, twenty one years an omega and mated to Bang Christopher Chan a twenty four year old alpha. Is that fine?" Hyunjin asked and Chan nodded.

"Channie can we continue?" Hyunjin whispered." What do you want to do baby?" Chan asked softly." I don't know." Hyunjin moaned softly when Chan's hand cupped his butt gently.

"Baby you know we can't go all the way right?" Chan pulled Hyunjin and started kissing his jaw." But why h-hyung?" Hyunjin breathed." Because it's your first time and you're not really ready yet."Chan said while still kissing his jaw.

"But I-I'm ready h-hyung." Hyunjin moaned in between his words. Hyunjin held Chan's broad shoulders and panted heavily as Chan's mouth collided with his mate mark and he started sucking there.

Chan moved up an captured Hyunjin's lips in a heart searing kiss that ignited their passion and Hyunjin kissed back with the same passion that connected them.

Hyunjin started grinding on Chan's crotch and Chan subconsciously leaned back and closed his eyes. Hyunjin's head fell on Chan's neck as he left feathery kisses there and Chan groaned at the two feelings ignited by his mate.

Hyunjin felt Chan's bulge growing underneath him and for some reason he became excited for being able to cause that on his mate. Chan's grip on Hyunjin's thighs tightened as he stopped Hyunjin's movements.

" What's wrong Channie hyung?" Hyunjin moaned out." Nothing baby. I wanna carry you to our room." Chan said and Hyunjin nodded. He stood up and carried Hyunjin to their room. Hyunjin panted and moaned softly at the way their crotches rubbed against one another as Chan carried him to their room.

Chan gently placed Hyunjin on the bed and he hovered over him as he kissed him softly. Hyunjin held on to Chan's arms when he parted his legs with his knee. He rubbed against Hyunjin's crotch and Hyunjin bit his lip to stop the moans that were escaping his mouth.

Chan pulled out from the kiss and looked at his messy yet beautiful boyfriend. His hooded eyes and swollen lips made him damn irresistible. That flushed soft skin and the purple marks that were now starting to take form. His handsome face that he so liked.

"I'll take care of you my love. Try to trust me yeah?" Chan said." I trust you, more than I trust myself." Hyunjin breathed and Chan smiled at him.

To be continued