Maine tumhein thama hai. Main tumhein girne nahin doonga.

Zaid caressed her face, his touch tender and soothing. The soothing caress against her skin brought her out of her memories. She looked at him and smiled, the spark in her eyes dimming slightly.

Kya hua?

He asked cupping her cheek tighter. His voice, a soft caress against the trauma that seemed to cloud her mind.

Mohib.

Mubashira whispered, her voice barely audible as her hand fiddled with the edge of her dupatta in a fragile attempt to mask her inner turmoil beneath. Her eyes dropped to the floor.

Zaid,s smile fluttered. A bitter taste filled his mouth. Discomfort flickered across his features.

Mubashira aaj bhi Mohib se pyaar kerti hai.

His heart said, a hint of confidence evident.

Tujhe toh yehi lagega na. Idiot kahin ka. Aye sun khabardaar jo iss kamine ki baat suni ho toh.

His heart chided

Sare kaam dimag se hote hain.

His brain countered.

Jo ke ghaas charne chala jata hai.

His heart said sarcastically.

Abe chup.

Zaid murmured under his breath.

Try and understand the depth of her emotions.

His heart said softly.

Zaid smiled, his eyes shining with a sense of hope and he nodded his head in positive gently.

Zaid,s hand gently cradled her chin, gently drawing her gaze back to him, their eyes met, a silent communication passing between them.

Bolo.

He probed gently, his voice a soft caress as he attempted to understand the depth of her emotions.

Kya hua?

He asked softly, a silent enquiry reflecting in the depths of his gaze as he sought to understand her.

Mubashira let out a small smile, the hurt in her gaze evident as she spoke, her voice barely above a whisper, her fears evident in her tone.

Mohib ne bhi yehi words kahe thy ke mujhe kabhi girne nahin dega kyunke usne mujhe thama hai.

Zaid smiled lightly, a hint of understanding evident in his gaze as he reached up and caressed her face. His touch as light as a feather.

I know jo hua main usse badal nahin sakta per itna zaroor keh sakta hoon ke main tumhare sath hoon and I mean it.

He said, a hint of smile playing on his lips that reached his eyes. Mubashira smiled, a delicate sheen of tears welling up in her beautiful eyes.

I trust you.

She spoke, her voice quivering with a blend of trust and boundless affection.

He smiled, a charming smile, soft and radiant that seemed to take her breath away, his eyes shimmering with an emotion that she couldn't quite make out.

Mubashira looked into his eyes, the world around them blurring into insignificance. She reached out and gently cradled his face in her palms, her touch soft and tender. He shut his eyes, his lips parted slightly as his breath hitched.

Ek sawal karun?

Mubashira asked, a hopeful glint in her eyes. Zaid opened his eyes hearing her

Haan poocho.

Zaid said softly, a hint of mischief dancing in his eyes.

Kya koi kisi se itni itni mohabbat ker sakta hai ke apni jaan de de?

Mubashira asked, a hint of curiosity evident in her gaze.

Zaid smiled softly and breathed out. He looked at her for a moment and then replied, a note of confusion and a hint of uncertainty

Shayad

Zaid,s eyes locked into hers. Mubashira cupped his face, her touch loving and tender as she climbed on her toes and kissed his cheek, her affection pulpable.

Thank you.

She whispered against his cheek, a note of affection colouring her tone.

When she pulled back, she watched his lips parted and eyes wide, she palmed her mouth to control the giggles bubbling within her. She walked away leaving a shocked Zaid behind.

End Of Chapter!!!!

Coming up next: Is He Falling for Her?

Here's the chapter. Don't know what I wrote but here it is.

Tamashas are on the way

Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️❤️