Chapter 6 - Getting together

Authors note: I will probably only update this story on weekends, because that's the time of the week where I'm not busy with school and studies. So I have time to update this. (Also I'll post more on my YouTube channel more on weekends, for those who came from there.)

July 5th, 2024
10:00AM
Skeppy's apartment

Skeppy's POV:
The date yesterday was nice, we ate some spaghetti and bread sticks, as well as some other dishes. It was delicious. The date had made my final decision, I was ready. I had gotten up a bit late, so Bad was already awake. He was in the kitchen, getting some food for Rocco. "Good morning Skeppy!" He exclaimed as he turned to me. "Morning." I replied, walking over to him. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I went over to the living space, I didn't feel hungry so I just decided to watch TV. Bad soon came over with a little plate with some fruit and sat beside me. "Hey Bad?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. "Yeah?" He replied, turning his attention to me. "You know that conversation over text that we.. confessed?" I asked, hoping he would remember. "Yeah.. what about it..?" He sounded a bit nervous, I could see why. I was bringing up a conversation I had put on hold. "I-.. I've.. made my decision.. about it." I said, my voice a bit shaky.

Bad's POV:
He said it. He finally made the decision. I almost leaped up from my seat on the couch. I smiled at him with the most obvious joy and excitement. He smiled with joy as well, a bit more hidden and shy but there. I took his hand and pulled him closer. I was so happy. He took the hint of what I wanted and laid his head on my shoulder, his hand still in mine. I gave him a soft kiss on the forehead. He smiled again, a little one. I changed my position, which made him jump. I put my legs up and laid his head on my upper chest. He readjusted himself a bit as well. He sat up and turned on the television.

I took the chance and reached for some of my fruit on the plate. I sat upright and used the armrest and pillow to support myself. Skeppy sat in between my legs and I wrapped my arm around him. We watched a few movies together while we cuddled. We were content and we ended up making popcorn and finishing the fruit plate. I had realized we spent the whole morning watching movies, it was now 12:00PM. Lunchtime. "Skeppy, it's lunchtime. Are you hungry?" I asked, kinda doubting that he was because he just finished the bowl of popcorn. "I little I guess, popcorn isn't that filling." He replied. I unwrapped my arm from Skeppy's waist and got up to go make some sandwiches for lunch. Skeppy moved down the couch so I could get up and go to the kitchen.

-12:20PM-
"Skeppy!" I called "Lunch is ready!" I heard the thud of his feet getting off the couch and walking towards the kitchen. "You know, I only have 2 more days here." I said when he got in the kitchen. "Wait, you do?" He asked confused "Yeah, I've been here for 12 days now I got here June 24th and it's July 5th." I said setting a plate of 2 sandwiches in front of him. "Oh yeah," He said "That means I'm going to your house soon?" "Yep!" I said smiling. "I might leave a bit early though, I need to get Rat back and settled, and get some groceries. Is that okay?" He paused a moment, then replied: "That's fine, I don't mind. Leave whenever you want, I won't force you to stay here." "I'm glad you understand, I don't know exactly when I will leave. Maybe today?" I said "I don't get how 2 weeks have gone by already.. I don't want you to leave.." He whispered, loud enough so I could hear.

"Aw, That's sweet Skeppy." I said. He jolted at the fact that I had heard him. "I have a spare room. It's usually for people who like to sleepover after parties, which I rarely have." He paused for a long time. "Your being serious?" He asked "Of course, you said you didn't want me to leave, so you can move in with me. I have plenty of room. You'll understand when you see where I live."

Skeppy's POV:
I was actually considering it. Moving in with him meant we would be together way more often in person. He ended up leaving later that day. I walked to the airport with him and watched him leave. We gave each other a big hug, I still didn't know my final decision about his offer. I left the airport, feeling sad and lonely without him here, empty inside. I slouched on the door after I entered my apartment. I had gotten used to Bad being here, so it felt really empty in my apartment. At least Rocco was still at my side, my companion. I wanted to call Bad, maybe play some Minecraft or just talk about life, but I couldn't, I just left the airport so Bad was still on the flight.

-7:00PM-
I was surprisingly tired already, I usually wasn't tired at this time. I slumped into bed having nothing better to do than sleep. Bad was probably getting groceries, making dinner, or coming back from a walk with Rat. I placed my phone on the nightstand, sleep tugging at me. My eyes slowly closed, I fell asleep quickly.

-8:00AM-
I woke up, still feeling sleepy, but not being able to go back to sleep because of the morning light pouring in my window. I sat up and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I was going to message Bad that I accept his offer, but I didn't want to yet. I needed more time to think.