Chapter 1- A meet up?

June 23rd, 2024
9:00AM
Skeppy's apartment

Skeppy POV:
I woke up to the sight of sunlight pouring in from the window and illuminating the room in a warm glow. My phone made a *bing!* sound as I slipped out of the covers and took in the full warmth of the sunlight. I picked up my phone and I saw I got a message from Bad, he was wishing me a good morning, and hoping he hadn't woken me up. I giggled softy as I re-read the messages a few times.

Bad
Good morning Skeppy! ^^
I hope I didn't wake you up,
Thanks Bad, don't worry you didn't wake me up lol.
I'm glad! ^^
Have a wonderful day, I need to go take Rat for a walk.
I'll text you when I get back?
Sounds good!
I set my phone on my nightstand and got up to get ready for the day. I walked over to the bathroom washed my face, and combed my hair. Then I went back to my room and picked out black shorts, a light-blue short-sleeved shirt, and a pair of white socks. I slipped them on and went to the kitchen and started on breakfast, Rocco was still sleeping so I had time to microwave some frozen pancakes to eat.
20 minutes later
Me and Rocco had finished our breakfast and I was now going for a walk. My mind had been racing recently, bouncing thought to thought, from memory to memory. I went to my favorite cafe to relax my mind. It always was peaceful there, soft summer sunshine pouring in from windows, soft piano music, hushed conversations left and right, the breeze humming as it filled the small building with its tune from the open windows. It was all music to my ears, a soft feeling in my mind as I sat and waited for my order. *bing!* My phone had went off, and it was a bit loud compared to how quiet the cafe is. I checked it and Bad's message had appeared in my notifications center. 'I'm back home Skeppy! Would you like to play for a bit?' I messaged back: 'I'm sorry Bad, I'm not at home I went to a cafe to clear my mind.' 'Oh, okay then how much longer will you be out?' I thought for a moment, considering I had to walk home since I don't have my car. 'Hmm.. maybe about 20-30 minutes?' 'Okay! :D'

I finished my drink and headed for home. It was a 10-15 minute walk, but it felt longer sometimes. Probably because I liked taking the scenic route that goes down the beach, the pleasures of seeing the sparkling water, along with the golden sand and other unique and unknown treasures. I forced myself not to go the scenic route and continued to walk along the sidewalk as the cars drove past, creating a strange sensation of sound, I could put into a soft buzz that I can wrap myself around. I hummed a tune as I wrapped myself in the sound around me, as I strolled through the city, toward my apartment complex. The soft warmth of summer soothed me. Keeping my mind away from itself.

I went into the elevator and clicked the '3rd' button. The elevator soared up slowly, and stopped at the 3rd floor. I stepped out and walked down the hallway to my apartment. I slid the key in and unlocked the door. My apartment was a bit messy, with some pizza boxes on the marble counter, dirty dishes piled up in the sink, the wooden floor wet with water from Rocco's bowl. I sighed and leaned against the door. My life outside of my job was a mess, and I never had the motivation to get up and clean my apartment or do something different once in awhile. I texted Bad back, telling him that I was home.

Bad
I'm home Bad!
Do you still want to play?
Of course I do you muffin head! ><
Hop in ts I'm already in

I joined the team speak and greeted Bad. "Hi Bad! How's it going?" "Hello Geppy! I've been good, you?" He replied cheerfully "I've been doing good as well. Do you wanna play some bed wars?" I asked "Sure!"
_______________
June 23rd, 2024
3:00PM (6 hours later)
I had finally got off the call with Bad, after 6 hours. That's the longest I've been on a call with Bad as far as I can remember. I got Rocco some more food and water then took him on a walk. Just to let him get some fresh air- even though city air isn't really the freshest- we walked to the dog park and Rocco played with the only 2 dogs. I'm glad he had fun at least. We headed home after a good 2 hours of playing and walking. I was exhausted when we got home, I didn't know why, I was usually able to handle it. It was 5:14PM so I decided that I would take a little nap.
——7:00PM——
I grumble at the feeling of Rocco licking my face. I opened my eyes a bit and sit up, as soon as I did Rocco jumped on my lap, with his tongue sticking out and panting. He started frantically barking at the door and almost jumped out of my lap. I settled him and walked over to the window next to the door and peer out. No one was there. I opened the door to show Rocco there was no one at the door, he just sat there staring blankly at the empty hallway. I closed the door and headed to my bedroom to relax and listen to music.

I sat on my bed and checked my phone, my Notification Center had 21 missed calls from Bad. "Is something wrong?" I whispered to myself. I clicked on the notification and called him back. "Is something wrong Bad?" I asked with a bit of concern laced in my voice. "Yeah I'm fine, I just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up." He replied "Meet up? Like, now?" I questioned "It doesn't have to be like now, now. But soon possibly, I'm totally free for the month as far as I know. So I thought it would be a good time." He said cheer and happiness laced in his voice. "I'm free. My place is just a mess.." "Shall we make plans then?" I paused a moment, then said, "Yeah that sounds good."

More chapters coming soon! I'll work on this book whenever I have the time it'll be out before you know it! :3

Kiss..? /  skephalo [DISCONTINUED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें