Dresses? Really?

~ The Night Before~
|| ~6?..or 7?.2-D lost count of how many pills he has taken.It isn't much of a shocker tho,he loves the way the pills help his migraines and drafts him to sleep.He promises himself he wouldn't need them anymore, but its hard to control himself when he can get his hands on a new prescription.

Murdoc was the opposite,he preferred getting so drunk he couldn't even get up off the sofa.He enjoyed the feeling of his brain mentally being smushed by a thew alcoholic beverages.The problem with murdoc is how he has a pissy mood and its even pissier when he's drunk,but thats just how it goes. ~||

~The morning~
It was the morning to a fresh day,2-D was in the shower putting the water temperature at a high heat. Just the way he liked it,he loved how it burned his scars and bruises. It gave him a nice wake up call in the mornings, made him feel apart of everything immediately and forces him to forget his pill overdoses from the nights before.
After his shower he decided to go get some breakfast (toast,because thats literally all he can cook)walking by Noodles and Russels rooms along the way to the kitchen.When walking through the living room he noticed murdoc, fast asleep on the sofa.
He must of fell asleep while drunk again, kind of expected.

After making his toast he sat down at a table in the living room, toast sat on the table in front of him with his back faced towards murdoc.Halfway through eating his toast and he hears annoying loud morning groans.He was awake. 2-D tried his best not to turn around, purely because Murdoc wasn't the nicest in the mornings per-se.Murdoc went to the kitchen to grab
A glass of water just to return and sit beside 2-D
|~|

|~|2-D looked at murdoc and noticed murdoc was dozed off and breathing heavily, man must have a-lot on his mind

|~|
2-D looked at murdoc and noticed murdoc was dozed off and breathing heavily, man must have a-lot on his mind.Thats what 2-D assumed anyways. 2-D started to ich his right eye (catching murdoc's attention with his quick movements)and he tutted when seeing black mascara and pinky-purple eyeshadow on his fingers, what was he doing last night? Must of been intriguing enough to drive him to put makeup on.
Murdoc let out a small chuckle
"What ya got makeup on for, Face-Ache?"he seemed half curious but also half assed.
"Dunno, must of put it on last night. Probably just testing it out."2-D couldn't give a proper answer because he really didn't know himself.
"goin' go wash it off." 2-D stood up and started to walk away
"Don't care" murdoc murmured, of course he didn't care. He never cares. 2-D continued to walk out while rolling his eyes.

2-D made his way to his bedroom's bathroom to look in the mirror. To his surprise he actually looked quite nice! He gave himself a good minute to admire the colourful eyeshadow, lipstick and mascara. He just knew he would wear it again sometime. 2-D looked around the room to find something to wipe it off with and saw some makeup wipes and the makeup products he had on. 2-D found it weird how he doesn't remember how he had gotten the products, but they were also very familiar at the same time.2-D started to remove the makeup.

2-D traveled back to the living room and was greeted by murdoc (who was originally sat at the tables) was now sat on the sofa with a wicked grin on his face, 'whats he planning now?' Was 2-D's exact thought. He stood in front of murdoc with a questioned look.
"Ay, dullard! Theres a party going on at the bar down the street, we're going." Murdoc let 2-D know because it wasn't really a choice. 2-D started to sit down next to Murdoc "Apparently theres a theme where you have to dress to stand out."Murdoc started blabbering.
"Well don't we technically already stand out?" 2-D was confused on what Murdoc ment by this.
"Well no shit? I mean we have to dress up completely differently than usual." Murdoc further explained what made quite more sense.
"We need to go shopping for something new,but im picking.
" Murdoc's grin grew when he mentioned himself getting the option to pick what they get to wear.
"Yea whatever,im going to get ready"2-D and Murodc both stood up and left to their rooms to brush their hair, change clothes but it doesn't really matter.