Yuna:"He will be fine,ri-right?"

Y/n:"Yes,he will be.Don't worry"

Rika:"I know oppa is strong! He will be fine!"

Yeonjun:"You are right,Rika.Your oppa is strong!"(smile)

Namjoon:"Snow,Star"

Jin:"We need to talk"

They sound serious.yeonjun and i look at eachother and glup down our dry saliva.

We stand up from our sit and went towards the corner where they're standing.

Yeonjun:"Ye-yes hyung?"

Y/n:"Som-something wrong?"

We both innocently ask.

Namjoon:"Were you out of your mind!!?"

He shouted as Jin oppa told him not to shout.

'shit! Our death is near' I thought in mind and look down at my feet ready to get scold.

Jin:"How can you guys go alone!!?"

Jhope:"We guys were pair,aren't we? Do you ever know how much we were worried about you guys!?"

Yeonjun's pov..

I hate getting scold,but when hyung scold me i always felt like I have someone who cared about me like older brothers do for their younger brother.I try my best to hide my smile and keep looking at the ground.

Yoongi:"You know? it would be dangerous! For you two! You both are not so grown up to do such things alone!"

Jimin:"Yoongi hyung is right! We are pair up for some reason! What if something-not what if! You guys are already hurt!"

Taehyung:"We know you are capable for this,but that doesn't mean you guys will do everything alone!"

Jungkook:(sigh)"Everyone scold you both,and I don't have anything to say.....but still you should let us Join in!! Promise us next time you will tell us everything! No matter what!"

[Jungkook,Taehyung and Jimin these three are older than him].....it's feel good to get scold by your brothers,it only prove how much they care for you......

Y/n:"We-We promise"

She hit on my arms with her elbow bringing me back to earth.

Yeonjun:"Ye-yeah we promise"

Y/n/Yeonjun:"This wouldn't happen again"

Namjoon:"For now,we are forgive you guys"

Jin:"But I swear if you both do this again then be ready to meet my slipper!!"

Yoongi:"Go with Jin hyung,you both.He will treat you"

We both follow him like a duck following his mother.

Jin:"You guys were disappeared since morning! Mom dad both were asking were you both are!"

Y/n:"What did you say????"

Jin:"We told them you guys are out for hangout"

Y/n:(Sigh)"good one"

[Note:BTS are wearing masks including y/n and Yeonjun too]

Jin:"But you guys are so care-"

We both fell on our keens and join our hands together mostly begging.

Yeonjun/Y/n:"Forgive us hyung/oppa! We already said this will not happen again! We already got to hear so much from others,not again plssss"

Jin:(chuckle)"Ok,ok,now get up"

We both immediately stand up..

We both get treated,and already came back to others..

Doctor are still in the operation room.
I look at y/n.she is sitting beside me and lost in thought.

Yeonjun:"You ok?"

I asked her.

Y/n:"No.I mean what will we tell dad and mom?when they saw both of us with this much wounds...?"