Part thirty eight

wanting to both avenge his wrongful imprisonment due to Pettigrew's treachery and protect Harry from Pettigrew even though the Ministry of Magic was after him and Hogwarts was heavily guarded by both the professors and Dementors. He was later willing to risk his own safety and risk exposure in order to give Harry and his friends advice along with protecting them, which eventually resulted in his own death at the hands of his cousin Bellatrix to protect Harry and his friends when Voldemort lured them to the Ministry of Magic. Albus Dumbledore in particular noted that Sirius was never one to stand by when any of his loved ones were in danger, which was another testament to Sirius's strong willpower.
Driving skills: Sirius was a very capable motorcyclist, able to maintain stability with a passenger riding pillion while duelling three pursuers on broomsticks and evading a Muggle police car. Sirius's driving was certainly above average, if not at peak levels, as very few professional stunt cyclists would be capable of a similar feat.
Mechanical skills: Sirius modified a motorbike to be able to fly (among other possible modifications he made) and maintained it for around four years.
Relationships

Family

I hated the lot of them: my parents with their pure-blood mania, convinced that to be a Black made you practically royal... my idiot brother, soft enough to believe them... They thought Voldemort had the right idea, they were all for the purification of the wizarding race, getting rid of Muggle-borns and having pure-bloods in charge.
SIRIUS'S ALIENATION IN REGARDS TO HIS FAMILY AND HIS RESENTMENT OF THEIR VIEWS.