The Musician (BNHA OC)

Start from the beginning

Quirk Drawbacks:

"Aww yeah, that." She awkward chuckled and turned her head away, scratching her cheek. "If I gotta fight two people who don't work well together, it's like listening to two different songs at once... and loud noises hurt like a biiii- bugger. Tit- I mean-! Wait, you're writing this down!?"

Hero Name: Encore

Hero Costume: Please see attached image provided by the Support Course

Hero Gadgets: Image Unavailable

"I got this... Bo Staff in mind. But like, it had chains and stuff but it! So you can turn it from a staff to a nunchuck, or a three parted staff!" She placed her hands on the table, a gleeful expression on her face.

"A Splitstaff, you mean?" The principle, me, suggested.

"...Yeah, I guess." Miss Akkai rested her chin in the palm of her hand, looking away dejectedly. "I just need something fluid to use."

03: -> Personal Information <-

"Mozart was deaf and people called him a music genius! You don't play with your ears, you play with your... heart... it was Beethoven? Oh shi-"

Likes: "You ever had a cream puff? Man! Those are so sweet! I went to this place by the train station with Nejire-Chan and they just- Oh my god!" She threw herself in her seat, running her hands through her hair. "So good... would it be stupid if I said I liked music?"

Dislikes: "Urgh, do you know how annoying it is when people ask me what they sound like? It's all 'Ooo, what instrument am I?' And I gotta be like; 'That's not how it works, buddy. I don't hear an instrument, I hear your melody.' Then they ask their melody and I just...' She flopped back, trailing off as she tapped her fingers on the table. Rhythmically, perhaps unconscious from her. "I also don't like hot drinks... or fish! Eugh, gross."

Talents: "It's uh- It's nothing. I'm not really good at much." Miss Akkai spoke and looked off. In fact, she's a genius with any instrument handed to her. In a matter of 10 minutes she's bridged the gap between a novice who's never played a note and a 15 year veteran.

Ethnicity: "My dad's English and my mom's Japanese. It's pretty funny, he's called William too...!" There was a visible pause as her smile faded. "Y-Y'know, like the first Western... samurai?"