The Wild One

(A fantasy oc, yey!)

Name: Biter

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: ^Above^

Personality: She's rather rough around the edges, not seeming to understand anything about intricacies in converstions but she's unnaturally good at reading body langauge

Profession: Adventurer. Class: Warrior... it's actually Berserker

Likes: Fish, specifically salmon, pictures/drawings, throwing people, her family and "playing"

Dislikes: Cooked food, horses, books and not getting to smell her food... so getting a cold

Backstory: Biter was an abandoned child, by choice or circumstances is unknown, but she was left alone in the forest before her first birthday. There she was found by a bear who at first was going to eat her but instead picked her up and took her to its den.

And there she was raised like a bear with the other cubs, first being timid as they were stronger and rough with her but soon she caught up with them, able to play around with them despite their claws and teeth.

She did as they did, caught salmon in the stream, ate berries from bushes and hunted if necessary. Unlike them she didn't hibernate though, so the winters were lonely for her as they slept leaving her to be mostly alone for 2 months out of the year.

One winter she snuck off, hoping to find some more food where she came across a horse drawn cart with no one in sight. Half climbing into the back she ate from the chests and barrels, only stopped when the other returned and pulled her off.

Of course she turned, frightened by this person touching her so she bit them. While they backed off they just saw this young girl, dirty and alone in the middle of a snow covered path in the woods. "You're quite the Biter, aren't you?" Was the words they said.

When they approached she backed up more, knocking into the hind leg of the horse causing it to kick her in the back of the head, immediately dropping to the ground as her blood spilled into the snow

The carriage driver panicked, rushing to her and kneeling down but the girl was tough. Disorientated, concussed and bleeding heavily she staggered away from them and held her head, bearing her teeth while growling like an animal.

She soon ran, ran back to her family and to the den to stay with them. Her first interaction with her biological kind was... bad, so she was going to be bad back to them. After all, her real kind was the bears of the mountains.

Biter stalked people who went through the mountains and learned how they talked, but only as a bird would. She didn't know what the words meant for the longest time, she only mimicked them.

She learned saying "mom" or "dad" often disarmed them, so they're words she used to trick people when they caught her. The mother bear that raised her had begun to slow down as she aged, the woman being nearly full grown by that time.

So she stayed with her even as her siblings left, laying with her at night and getting her food. There in the mountains she remained, unaware of the impending heartbreak that will soon come to her.

Other: The easiest way to get Biter to trust you is to give her food and stay at a distance. She stole clothes and furs from travelers, even attacking a warrior and wrenching their axe from them, an extention to her "claws and fangs"