The Troubled Sister

Name: Sister Reiya

Name: Sister Reiya

Age: 31

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Personality: She does her best to be a kind and gentle person, taking all things in stride and never letting it get to her... on the outside. Reiya braves the day with a smile and arms herself with patience, but sometimes something more is required.

Profession: Nun

Likes: People who listen, and are polite to others, people who don't pry

Dislikes: Sinning too much, her past, her less then friendly appearance

Backstory: Born in Vatican City religious influence was already all around her from the start. She was raised in an orphanage run by the Church she found it all to be too oppressive, lashing out and doing things a "good child" shouldn't.

At the tender age of 12 she began a criminal streak as a pickpocket, running into people on accident and leaving before they noticed a missing watch, wallet or even the rings off of their fingers. The only fence she could sell it all too got her deeper into crime.

She was small in stature at the time but found herself to be growing taller then all those around her, stronger. So she began a new career of underground fights, picking up techniques in what amounted to be death matches. Either they died in the ring or their "employeers" would kill the losing fighter themselves.

By the time she realised how deep she had gotten herself it was too late, the only way out was through murder. So she killed... she killed the man above her, a Capo in the mafia. Reiya fled Vatican city and found herself in Spain of all places, planning on crossing from there to the U.K, then from there to the U.S.A.

However she spotted a few people she knew and fled into the one safe place she knee, a run down looking church. There she sat in the confessional to hide and... ended up speaking to the priest on the otherside. From there she began to make a new life for herself.

Other: She stands at 6'1 and still works out. She says it's to help with unruly children, but she fears her past will come for her one day

Favourite "verses" of hers (things she says to sound cool to the kids) are; "For without cause they have hidden from me a snare to their own destruction and in vain they have slandered my soul." "I am a shepard. I guide my flock. I also protect them from wolves, using the means the Lord has given me." And finally "May God forgive me, for he has laid out the task of sending you to him."