The Hunter (Marvel Oc)

Name: Raven

Name: Raven. It's unsure if that's her code name or her actual name

Age: 57 (Chronologically) 24 (Biologically)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: ^Above^

Personality: Often silent Raven seemed to brood alot, not emoting much and giving very short answers, never talking first. She grumbles alot

Profession: S.W.O.R.D Operative

Likes: Smoking as it helps her maintain a steady breathing pattern, the cabin she calls a home, leaves

Dislikes: Being left "inactive" for long, when plans go south, meat. She's vegetarian when she can help it.

Backstory: Any file found about her is left with such little info that nothing can really be found out about her, but what is known is info to three people. The Director of S.W.O.R.D, herself and, of course... the Watcher. For he knows all.

Inspired by Russia's Winter Solider Program and rumours they had heard of the Red Room, the U.S conducted an experiment of their own with orphaned children with nowhere else to turn.

20 were chosen.

For five years they were trained, weeded out and put through some of the worst conditions humanity could come up with. First it was pain tolerance, then a survival situation where they were dropped in the Jungles of South America left alone.

Five survived.

Next it was at the North Pole, being repeatedly exposed to the cold temperatures until they could no longer feel it. Then to what was only known as a wasteland, exposed to the scorching rays of the sun until that bothered them no longer.

Three survived.

Raven was among those three, and at the ripe of thirteen she and the two others were sent off on their mission. A secret operation in 1981 called Operation Lightning Timer. The task was the capture and retrieval of a Meta-Human who moved at high-speeds.

Two survived.

Upon their return they were placed within a room with eachother, the selection process not over. The other child still had some semblance of care within them, offering Raven a chance for the two to escape and live free of their captors.

One survived.

When then door opened Raven was left standing, lacking her left arm from the elbow down but she was the one they wanted. While unable to recreate the Super Solider Serum used on Steve Rodgers fully, she was given a dosage of something similar.

Beyond peak human she was used in the capture or termination of Meta-Humans that would pose a threat to the U.S or the world. Her existence a secret to all but a few, her past known by even less. Sad to say she never had a choice of who she wanted to be, but perhaps one day...

Skills: She's proficient in most forms of armed and unarmed combat, survival training, deduction and analysis of Meta-Human abilities.

Speed wise she's able to keep up with the fastest animal on the planet, a Cheetah, having a landspeed of 70mph when running at full speed.

Lifting strength is of similar proportion, unable to fully lift off of the ground but she's pushed a Semi Truck off of her before.

Last but not least, she's extremely durable. From taking hits to enduring horrible conditions, it's hard to stop her once she's found you.

Other: While she does have a prosthetic arm she doesn't wear it unless she's working.

She's never been in a relationship but once on a mission she watched a female couple through her binoculars, finding herself with a strange longing in her chest to be in their place

Has done a mission or two with Gwenpool before...  and she's a lightweight when it comes to drinking.