Anklets...²

As soon as Shubman cut off the call, he saw an unimaginable expression on the other's face. Though Ishan was horrified with the newly found information, he digested it all quickly and looked at Shubman with an unreadable gaze.

Shubman couldn't see a hint of fear in his eyes. All that reflected in his eyes was curiousity, with a tint of excitement? Shubman mentally slapped himself at the thought. Why would anyone not fear when a vampire, a blood sucking hungry creature, is standing infront of them. He might be so starving that he went crazy.

But to his unknown, he wasn't wrong. The latter was indeed curious with excitement clearly visible in his eyes.
"Uh- I can expla-" before Shubman could utter a complete sentence, he was shut by a scream.
"AHHHHHHH!" It was a very shrill voice. Oh devil, what did he even eat to have a voice this sharp while screaming! He already had sensitive ears which irritated the hell out of him due to the noise of the anklets, and now this-

"I can't believe!" shrieked Ishan excitedly at the thought of having a vampire residing in his own damn house. He couldn't believe his ears that his intuitions were right. "Wha-what?" was all Shubman could utter at this extremely weird behaviour of Ishan. It was as if he was left stupidly still when he sensed happiness in the other's voice.

Ishan thumped his feet loudly while jumping in rejoice. The sound of the anklets was heard again in a rhythm and it made Shub lose his senses. His tongue by itself moving onto his lips, licking them for the thoughts invading his mind. A drool hanging out of his side lips, for which he immediately reached out for his mouth, rubbing the back of his hand, wiping the wetness. He then took a quick glance at the other's long milky neck, gulping hard with his eyes glowing red in the dark. He shook his head nonchalantly as if wanting to resist the temptations.

To Ishan, Shub was behaving so nonsensical for a vampire. He thought of vampires being creatures made up of lust and power. But this all didn't make sense in Ishan's mind, that how could a vampire be this awkward. He could have simply pinned him against a wall and threatened him of not telling anybody or it would've been better to his vampire trait, if he'd just feed onto his blood scaring the whole existence out of him- but here he is, having a personality too green to be a vampire!!!

Ishan stared into thin air with a total irritated expression, hands on his hips and tongue clucking his inner cheek. While the vampire blinked at the expressions of the of other, which changed from time to time. He was so awkward at his own foolishness of getting himself stuck in such a weird situation. Oh, what shit did he landed himself into!

"Ohkay, for the introduction, I'm Ishan Kishan, a homosapien turning thirty this year! What about you?" Asked Ishan out of the blue, with a genuine smile, along with his sparkly doe eyes, double gracing his face. It was so opposite of what Shubman thought. He hesitantly began, "I'm Shubman Gill, a vampire, uh- maybe, um- ae- a several thousands of years old?" He sounded more like asking a question, instead of answering one. He wasn't sure if he should be doing this or not. But the shorter male's presence made it all seem like a lie. The circumstances he was standing in were nothing but a threat to his life. However, he feared nothing.

_____________________________

The very first thing Ishan did after returning to his room was removing his beloved anklets. Why should I wear them if the jingling irritates him? He thought, with a sulky pout decorating his face. Besides he'll preserve them now, instead of wearing them and making them look worn out.

While Shubman laid in the bed with the windows open. He already called the unknown back and told them that he'll not be escaping in a very firm voice. The unknown couldn't do anything as it was Shub's own decision on staying. They simply informed Shubman that the food he demanded for was on its way and could be there any moment now. This resulted in Shubman waiting for the food, gulping hard from time to time due to such long starvation.