Chapter 6: Celebrating the Dream Job

BECKY'S POV

I, couldn't believe it. I had finally landed my dream job! I had been working towards this moment for what felt like an eternity, and it was finally here. I couldn't wait to celebrate with my friends, Nop and Irin.

We decided to hit up our favorite bar and grill, the one with the amazing burgers and even better happy hour specials. As we walked in, I was greeted by the familiar sounds of laughter and clinking glasses. We made our way to the bar, where Nop and Irin were already ordering our drinks.

"Congratulations, Becky!" Nop shouted, handing me a margarita. "You deserve it! You've been working so hard."

Irin added, "And now you get to finally relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor."

We clinked glasses and took a sip, the tartness of the margarita hitting my taste buds just right. We ordered our burgers and settled in for a night of catching up and celebrating.

As we waited for our food, we talked about everything and nothing. Nop filled us in on her latest drama with her boyfriend, and Irin shared her excitement about her upcoming trip to Japan. I shared stories about my interview and how nervous I was, but how confident I felt once it was over.

When our food arrived, we dug in with gusto. The juicy burgers and crispy fries were just what I needed after a long week of work and job searching. We laughed and joked, enjoying each other's company and the feeling of freedom that came with finally achieving my goal.

As the night wore on, we decided to take a walk around the block to burn off some of the calories we'd consumed. The cool night air felt refreshing on my skin, and we strolled arm-in-arm, taking in the sights and sounds of the city.

As we walked, I couldn't help but think about how lucky I was to have such amazing friends. They had been with me every step of the way, supporting me and encouraging me to keep going when I felt like giving up. And now, we were celebrating together, basking in the joy of my success.

We ended the night with a group selfie, our faces flushed with happiness and our arms wrapped around each other. It was a night I would never forget, a night that marked the beginning of a new chapter in my life. And I knew that no matter what came next, I would always have Nop and Irin by my side, cheering me on every step of the way.