Valentines Day Dump

Hello everyone! I wish you all a happy Valentine's Day, so it's clear I've not been writing as often as I'd like. A lord happened since my last upload and I was going to write a Christmas special but plans fell through, so to make up I decided to upload a bunch of drafts and random writes and even unseen drafts. Some I didn't plan to publish, most was just me messing around and most probably won't be unless people are interested. Before I reveal the dabbles first few things to keep in mind.
1. Hardcore Kamijirou fan. I love them, love them, breathe them. I love Kamijirou and the dynamic so you'll see a lot of it.
2. Angst and comfort will be a big thing here, I have an unhealthy obsession with it. I can't just have angst or fluff if not in the same chapter, so keep a mind out for that.
3. One of them may not be a popular ship (TogaxDeku warning) but it's an AU I created out of boredom and curiosity.
4. Some of them are going to contain heavy implications (if not obvious) of suicide, self harm, mental health issues, and abuse. I'll put warnings ahead before I post but if any make the reader uncomfortable or nervous please scroll away.
Without further ado, let's get rolling!

First Dabble: Scrapped KamiOcha concept
(No clue where I was going, probably somewhat inspired by Dr.Strange, Multiverse of Madness)

My name is Ayaka Uraraka. I'm sixteen years old and my quirk is weather manipulation. I can control clouds to make it rain or storm. My parents are both the pro heroes ChargeBolt and Uravity and love each other very much. At least I thought so. Before Auntie Jiji left with Auntie Yaomomo and Auntie Mimi, my life was perfect. When did it all go into shambles? What did I ever do? It was a quiet dinner as usual. My mom was eating her dinner while looking at her phone while my dad just read the paper. This was our new way. I hated it. I put down my cup a bit too roughly. "What's the matter with you two?" "Ayaka..." My mother started. "What are you talking about?" "Don't act stupid!" "Ayaka! Do not yell at Mom or call her stupid." My dad shouted. "That's rude." "Oh, now you care about her. For the first time in years!" "What are you talking about, Ayaka?" "Do you two even love each other anymore?" They fell quiet and glanced at one another. Their silence confirmed my answer. "So, it's true...am I just some parasite that you made her pop out to?" "You are not a parasite!" My mother cried dropping her dessert. "So, what is it then? What did I do to make you two feel like you have to stay together? Why don't you just divorce each other already? I'm basically an adult. I don't need you two staying together for me if you don't even care!" "That's not what happened!" My dad suddenly yelled almost shaking the table. I stopped talking immediately. "Denki...she needs to know..." "No...no she doesn't." "Know what?... Dad?" He was usually such a goof and never yelled like that. My mom put her hand on his shoulder and looked like she was about to cry. "She needs to know." He sighed and put his hand on hers hesitantly. He motioned us to move to the living room so we can all sit. I sat on my beanbag while they sat on the couch. "Sit tight, kid...this is going to be a long story."

Twelve years earlier

"Go on, Mochi! Come on you got it!" Ochako cried clapping. Ayaka giggled and twirled. She put on another one of her 'shows' for her mother while her dad was out. "Woo! You're doing amazing!" "I'm the best dancer! Like the Kabuki dance!" She giggled. Ochako lifted her and used her quirk to make her float. "Aw! Ma put me down!" "Look at my little star." Ochako smiled. "Hey, honey? Guess who I ran into!" Denki yelled. "Daddy!" Ayaka squealed when Ochako released her on top of him. He hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Hey, Pichu! How are you doing?" "Daddy I'm a dancer! Wanna see?" "Heh, sure but first I want you to meet some friends." Three ladies and two other men came in looking confused and in awe. "Girls! Guys I haven't seen you since the wedding!" Ochako cried hugging them immediately. They looked rather confused and shocked. "Ochako...oh hey who's this little one?" "I'm Ayaka!" She said shaking her hand. "Ooh! Creati!" "I see I'm famous here..." "She likes heroes." "Sorry, dear. I'm Momo Yaoyorozu." "Kyoka Jirou...or Earphone Jack." "Cellophane but you can call me Hanta." "Red Riot here. Kirishima is fine too though." "Pinky but you can me Aunt Mimi! Aww, she's so cute. Who's your mama and dada?" Ayaka giggled and hugged her. "Cotton candy!" She said feeling her hair. "She's our daughter," Ochako said standing by Denki. He kissed her head softly. Jirou looked shocked and almost hurt. "You two...you two have a kid?" "Yep. We've been trying to keep it a bit secret so villains couldn't try to get her for ransom." "I'm a secret super spy!" Ayaka said. "Kami-" Uraraka now actually. Denki is fine." "Right..." Mina corrected. "Mind if I have a wo rd with you really quick?" "Oh yeah sure. Pichu how about you show them your dance while I get popcorn?" "Yeah! Come on!" Mina pulled him aside into the kitchen. "What is the matter with you? You cheated on her!" "Cheated...what? What are you talking about?" "Jirou! How could you?" "I didn't do anything with her! We never even went out...why would I have anyway? All she did in High school was hit me and insult me." "She never meant any of it- what are you talking about?" "I've been with Ochako since high school. Did you get hit on the head since your last mission?" "No, you have to listen to me! You're not in love with Ochako. It's Jirou and-" "Isn't Jirou with Hanta?" "Mina!" Kirishima said pulling her away. "Some of them don't have a clue what we're talking about remember? This may not be our Kaminari." Denki looked confused and a bit concerned. He just grabbed the popcorn and went to the living room with the rest of the group. He smiled upon seeing his daughter dancing. He sat beside Ochako and kissed her head. She leaned onto him and giggled. "You dance beautifully, Mochi!" Jirou sat on the side watching her. She looked a bit broken. Denki tried to brush it off. "She's with Sero." He told himself. There was a sudden explosion outside and screaming. Ayaka ran to her mother. "What was that?" "Wait...Bakugou?!" Kirishima asked going to the door. "Wait No!" He opened it and another explosion hit. Ochako held her daughter tightly and got hit against the wall. "DENKI!" "WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" (This is where I lost interest and decided to put it away, I don't know how I'll end it)