New Update, DLC, and More part 1

Hello everyone this is my first update. So if you read my story Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League x Venom x HB/HH story. Then you already know the updates. So I don't want to keep posting updates on the story to make it impatient for you guys waiting on the chapter. So I decided to create a book where I be posting updates for now on. Unless Rocksteady decided to pull the plug which I be deleting this if that happens. Anyway let get start.

Update 1: New update from Rocksteady

So if you heard the update that just appeared by Rocksteady. It was kinda disappointing. Because the first patch was already turn to be a disappointment. So rocksteady. So they add some fixed bugs. You maybe wondering how that bad? Well apparently, Rocksteady got rid some of the bugs that is actually fun. Not only that but also took out XP for Gizmo mission vehicles. You still get XP and awards, just not using vehicles to gain XP. As for others who having trouble getting log in. They still working on that I saw on twitter. Hopefully overtime we get a new updates that could be good. Because I discover that axel, one of Rocksteady co worker said that they will be posted update weekly. So probably every week from today, we be getting new updates I think.

Update 2: DLC Info

So this one is probably the longest one already. But let me say. So unfortunately Black Manta won't be a DLC character for the game, but rather a gear sets. The only question remain is will Peacemaker will be playable or not. As for Killer Croc, Miller Ross said the voice lines is not it. He confirmed that it another of Brainiac minions. He still coming to the game, but it the voicelines. Also when I check the voicelines, I felt myself kind an idiot. Because I did say it sound kinda similar but when I rewatch the voicelines in the Arkham games. Yeah it sound different. I discover more info about the four dlc for this year based on game files and Miller Ross.

Joker

So on twitter, someone post a joker logo that is from discord. Rocksteady already put him up like few days ago I think. So look like he coming to the game for sure. Anyway, the info I discover is outfits. It appears he will be getting the classic outfit for the Joker and more. There were some audios. Some that is from the cutscene in ep 3 and new ones we never heard of. So what I discover is kinda unexpected. So in the audio, I kinda forgot but here what I know for sure. So apparently, he killed his own squad. And at the end of the audio, it got dark. So apparently, he is going to be somewhat unexpected, I don't know how much unexpected he can be but let just say that he be playing some kind of a role in season 2.

Mrs. Freeze

So I kinda know more about her. So according to Miller Ross. He said that in her universe, the whole planet is dead, like life, plants, everything else dead. And she is now stuck and now there is nothing for her to cure Nora

(Author note: "So I hear people saying that it going to be Mrs. Freeze daughter. Which I'm confused because I thought Miller Ross said that it the female version.)

Anyway, as I way saying. As she stuck, she began to have multiverse theory. As for her character, Miller Ross said that she will be Buff. So we be getting a buff character. However here where the Joker comes in. So after she is taken to TFX. Joker will be playing the role where he is trying to get anyone turn against her. So yes there will be interactions between the DLC characters.

Zoe Lawton

There is little information I know. So she is stealing some kind of a weapon supplies from Brainiac. I also heard of the audio voice of her. I'm curious how this will go between her and Dead shot reunite.

Deathstroke

So For Deathstroke is actually something good and exciting I'm looking forward too. So I know his traversal. So his traversal is going to be similar like "Attack on Titan".

(Author note: "Just letting you know I never watch it.)

Anyway, the voice actor who voices in the Arkham verse have been recast. I even heard the audio and it sound good. I also know the map. Take a look.

So this is a season 4 map

So this is a season 4 map. As you can see, we see a statute that appear to be Superman with an armor. We see weird houses in the pictures. And even a castle at the back. It appear that we be visiting something that is far more different than any other. I forgot what it called again for this map. But Idk if this is like Camelot or not.

Update 3: Arkham Knight new mode

So this update is interesting because it actually the Batman suit. So if you still playing Arkham Knight right now. Then there is a new mode for Batman Arkham Knight. There is a battle suit you can play as the good version and corruption version, and even have the gold outline like in the Arkham comics.

Update 4: Rather more of a question.

Okay so this isn't an update but more like a question. So let me explain. So this question is seeming like everyone is curious about. The biggest question is how long the game will last. Well I seen people saying that it will last for a few months. I don't think that will happen, I only see it happen if it like a year or more. So I'm predicting the game will last like a year and a half. Miller Ross predicted that it will last at least 5 seasons. If the game still manage to keep going then it might go beyond.  I be surprised if the game still manage to beyond but I doubt it. So what are you guys thought of your prediction? What do you think the game will last?

Finale Update for today: Seasons Release

So this isn't a release date but more like know which month. So We already know the Joker will come at March. Mrs. Freeze will come on June. Zoe Lawton aka Lawless will come on September. And Deathstroke will come on December. This was from Miller Ross. It look liked we be getting Seasons every 3 months.

So that is it for the updates. There will be more in the future. I let you guys know what update I have when I know more information. But for now that I all I know. See ya later and Happy Valentine's Day.