𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗿𝘀

Stronger- Kanye West

1:11 ───ㅇ───── -4:00

Grace, Phil, Stu, Doug and Alan were walking through the airport. Grace was walking beside Phil who had an arm around her waist while smiling. Doug and Stu behind them smiling too, they were walking like in a movie scene looking at the board flights smiling even wider when they saw the name Bangkok. Until, Grace and Doug smelled something weird. They turned their heads at Alan who was smoking casually with his pipe, Doug exchanged a look with Grace making her grimace.

"Hey, there he is." Stu exclaimed smiling at a young Asian boy who was coming towards them.

"Hey, Stu." The boy responded smiling.

"Teddy. What's up? How are you? Good to see you, man." Stu hugged him.

Alan took his sunglasses off and looked at the boy up and down before turning to Stu, "All right. Who's this guy, Stu?"

"This is Teddy, Lauren's little brother." Stu explained looking at them. "Goes to Stanford. Premed. This is Grace, Phil, Alan and Doug."

"Hi! Nice to meet you." Grace said smiling while extending her hand.

"Hey, nice to meet you, man. Wow, Stanford? How old are you?" Phil asked him impressed.

"He's 17. Kind of a genius." Stu responded for Teddy.

"Actually, I'm 16." Teddy corrected, "And I'm not a genius. My dad just had me take the entrance exams early." He finished

"Because you're a genius." Stu insisted making Grace nod in agreement. Of course, he's a genius.

"So, what are you, a doctor?" Alan asked him stiffly.

"No. Not yet. I'm premed."

"Ever heard of that guy Doogie Howser?" Alan asked Teddy making all of them look at him confused.

"Yeah."

"Well, he turned out to be a gay." He deadpanned making Grace widen her eyes.

"Alan." Doug and Grace scolded.

"It's true. I read it in Teen People." Alan commented.

"Right. Okay, well, I'm gonna grab a book or something for the plane. You guys want anything?" Teddy asked them making Grace smile at him.

"No, thanks. I'm good."

"I would actually love a Smartwater."

"Could you please bring some chips or nuts?" Grace asked him while handing him a couple of dollars.

"Cool." He responded to Stu before turning to Grace and shaking his head, "Don't worry about it. I'll pay for it."

"Thanks." Stu and Grace smiled at him watching him walk away before Stu turned to Alan.

"What's the matter with you? He's 16."

"Yeah, Alan. Take it easy." Phil agreed making Grace nod.

"I'm a little confused. Is he here just to see us off or what? How does this work?" Alan asked Stu.

"How does what work?" Grace asked him in confusion.

"Is that person coming to the wedding?" Alan asked making them scoff.

"Yes, Alan. My bride's little brother is coming to the wedding. Is that okay with you?" Stu said sarcastically.

"Well, it's just the first time I've heard of it. You could have paged me." Alan replied putting his sunglasses on and walking away.