𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗹

They drove throughout Las Vegas and looked for the 'Best little Chapel' and found it. To say Grace was nervous was an understatement.

"What about the baby?" Grace and Stu asked.

"Leave him in the car. We're gonna be five minutes." Phil said getting out of the car.

"Whoa, we're not leaving a baby in the car."

"He'll be fine. I cracked the window." In another situation, Grace would've been angry but right know she let it slide.

"What if they don't remember us?" Stu said entering the place.

"Well, let's just find out." Phil replied, there was a man talking with a woman who was changing a light bulb from a chandelier. "I'm sor... Excuse me, sir? Hi." The man immediately turned and smiled happily and clapped.

He went to Phil and hugged him, "Look at these guys. What happened? You miss me? You miss Eddie? You want more from me?" He turned to Grace, "How are you, Grace? You're a beautiful crazy bitch! You should be proud, Phil." The last statement made her confused, he looked at Alan, "Look at this guy. You're fucking crazy. What's going on, man?" He smiled before he looked at Stu and pointed at him, "Listen, I'm gonna tell you something. I know some sick people in my life. This guy is the craziest, wildest bastard I ever met in my life, man."

Grace and Phil shot up their brows and widened their eyes. "This guy?"

"This guy is out of his mind. What's going on,
you fucking crazy motherfucker. I thought he was gonna eat my dick." That made Grace snort, he hugged Stu and then pulled back, "What happened? No love for Eddie? You don't hug me?"

"No, no. It's not that, Eddie. Uh, it's just that we're having a hard time remembering... what happened here last night." Stu quickly responded.

"Yeah, was there a wedding here? Do you do weddings here?" Alan dumbly asked.

"You are cracking my balls, man." Eddie laughed.

"Obviously we were here. We're looking for our friend Doug. Do you remember?"

"Yeah, the small guy. Like a monkey."

"Yeah." Grace and Phil breathed out. "You saw him?"

"Of course." Eddie nodded.

"Is there anything you can tell us about what may have happened last night?" Grace asked him with a small smile.

"You don't remember nothing?" His smile faltered a little bit.

Eddie left and came back giving them a photo album before he left again; it was Stu's. He got married. When they opened the album the first thing they saw was a picture of Stu and a cute blonde woman smiling happily.

"Congratulations, Stu, you got married." Alan said with a smile looking at the pictures.

"This... This can't be happening." He flipped over the pictures and came with one where everyone is posing and Stu is grabbing her boob; Grace noticed Phil was hugging her waist from behind. "Oh, God. Look at that."

"Look at the bright side, she's gorgeous Stu." Grace patted his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'll tell you one thing, you look seriously happy here, man." Phil continued.

"That's it. My life is over."

"Stu, it's okay. Look, shit happens. Come on. Melissa's not gonna know anything about this. This never happened. I'll take care of it." That made Grace thought, how was he gonna hide that's he was married?

"Wooo at least my ring was false, Ha ha ha ha." Grace said laughing before Eddie came back with another album.

"What are you talking about, Grace? Here's your album." The smile left her face and immediately paled.