𝗔 𝗡𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗻?

They were now waiting at the impound lot for Sid's car, "Fuck those guys, you hear me? That was bullshit. I'm telling everybody we stole a cop car." Stu ranted angrily, Grace was sitting down leaning against Phil with her eyes closed.

"They let us go, who cares?" Phil sighed caressing Grace's head.

"Just calm down, Stu. Everything it's okay." Grace told him.

Stu looked angrily at Grace, "You don't get to talk! You weren't even tased and I care! You can't just do that. You can't just tase people because you think it's funny." He continued angrily, "That's police brutality. I'm getting a soda. Do you guys want anything?"

"No." Phil sighed.

"Oh, Can you-" Grace was cut off by an angry Stu.

"You don't get to have anything." Stu replied annoyed and turned around walking away.

"My man doesn't shut up. Jesus Christ." Phil said to them before turning to Alan who unusually quiet, "Alan, you okay?"

"I'm just worried." Alan turned around to look at them, "What if something happened to Doug?
Something bad."

"Don't think that, Alan." Grace said shaking her head.

"Come on, you can't think like that."

"I mean, what if he's dead? I can't afford to lose anybody close to me again. It hurts too much." Grace was about to comfort him when he talked about his grandpa; she already knew the story. "I was so upset when my grandpa died."

"Oh, I'm s... How'd he die?" Phil tried to comfort him.

"World War II."

"Died in battle?"

"No, he was skiing in Vermont.It was just during World War II."

Phil looked at him pointedly, "Alan... Doug is fine."

"Well, why hasn't he called?"

"I don't know, but we're gonna figure it out." Phil said firmly before Stu came around the corner.

"I'll tell you another thing, 6-1 odds our car is beat to shit."

"Oh Stu just shut up already." Grace groaned and glared at him.

"Stu, not now."

"No, how much do you wanna bet it's fucked beyond recognition?" Stu ignored them and continued.

"That's enough. Alan's seriously worried, okay? Let's not freak him out any more." Grace said firmly with gritted teeth that made Stu shut up and look at Alan.

"Sorry, Alan. You know what? We'll search the car for clues and everything's gonna be okay." Stu said patting his shoulder. They heard a car approaching making the boys turn around while Grace just rolled her eyes at them waiting for the car.

"Oh, shit. I can't watch. Just tell me what it looks like."

"Guys! The car is good! Thank God!" Grace exclaimed in relief.

"Oh, thank God." Everyone exclaimed happily.

"You see? It's gonna be all right." Phil patted Alan in the shoulder. Grace already had the keys in her hand when Phil approached and whispered, "Can I drive, please?" Grace looked up at him and smiled.

"Here you go! Just please be careful."

»•» 🍾 «•«

They were now driving to the hotel, Grace in the passenger seat, they were looking around the car trying to find something that could help them find Doug, "Anything?" Phil asked them.