Episode 1-3: The First Reward Challenge: Wheel of Spanking. (Keon)

Start from the beginning

"And we get the classic tawse." Summer said as she stood from her chair. "So unlike with my brushes, spoon, hand or paddle. You two can bend over the table with the items on it, and whom-"

"Not doing it," Hannah said as she started walking back to her teammates. "Give them the point."

"Oh come on really!" Arkell said. "Not even an attempt?!"

"I am not getting a spanking with that!" Hannah snapped as she pointed towards the tawse in Summer's hand. She plopped down on the ground and crossed her arms over her chest, a small pout appearing on her face.

"If she isn't doing it, than I am not either." Dolonda announced the darker skinned girl going back to watching the sky. "Maybe I will try later."

"That isn't fair!" Keon said. "Isn't there a rule that says they have no choice?" He looked over at Summer who had already moved the scorecard to 3 to 1 in favor of the Oak Brushes.

The camera shifted showing Hannah sitting underneath a tree. "Okay... so did I think that Dolanda was not gonna do it? No one could have seen that coming, but I am not getting what is basically a small strapping if I don't have to. I just have to find a way to make it up to my team... or at least win the next elimination challenge."

Much to the dismay of the rest of The Willow Switches, Summer announced. "So there is not a rule for this first challenge but keep in mind that any punishments that come from my reward and punishment challenges, are to be done. Do we understand Dolonda and Hannah."

"Yes ma'am." They both said in unison.

"Unbelievable!" Arkell said he had dealt with stubborn siblings before, but costing this team a win was something that he would not forget.

"Okay so Oak Brushes, you can pick one more girl who is not gonna have to participate in this challenge, since Dolonda has also given up."

Marcie turned around to face her teammates and put on the cutest face she could muster at that moment. "Can I maybe sit this one out?" The camera shifted to Marcie who was standing off to the side by about 50 feet and dropped her cute little act. "I don't know what the heck those two girls on the other team were thinking, but I am not gonna complain, cause it got me out of taking a turn!" She said with a bit of laughter.

The camera went back as The Oak Brushes decided to let Marcie sit this one out much to her absolute joy. "So Willow Switches you guys need a win and you need one quick, so give me Arkell and give me Gabriel." The two tallest boys on their respective teams stepped forward, and shook hands. "So Arkell and Gabriel if I am remembering correctly, both of you come from firm families. Arkell being the oldest of 5 kids, correct." Arkell took a breath mostly to sooth his own annoyed nerves and nodded his head. "And Gabriel you come from a military family, so would it be safe to assume that punishments there are a bit more firm?"

"Yes ma'am, not that much but it keeps me behaved, nothing is worse than my daddy's belt."

"And nothing is worse than my mom's." Both African American boy's shared a slight smile with each other, Gabriel being taller and a bit more muscular but Arkell was not far behind in a similar build. Arkell having a nice sized afro while Gabriel had a more military cut hairstyle.

"So Arkell the choice is yours either we can stay with this tawse or you take a chance with the wheel of spanking. I will give you a choice since two of your teammates decided to give up."

"Shut the-" Dolonda voice was muffled as Skye put a hand over the girl's mouth, earning a harsh glare from Dolonda in return..

"Keep going, Mrs. Scarlett." Skye said with a nervous laugh.