Episode 1-3: The First Reward Challenge: Wheel of Spanking. (Keon)

ابدأ من البداية

Brandon responded first. "Honestly, it happens rarely but it does happen, it is not as bad as it could be, and I have only gotten it by hand."

"Lucky," Keon remarked. "I don't get it that much either, not because I don't need it, but because one time with my mom's hairbrush or my daddy's belt is enough for me to at least and be decent."

"Well then, let's hope for Brandon's sake that the wheel has a bit of mercy on you both." Keon took a hold of the wheel and gave it a firm spin. The wheel spun and spun as the boy used a bit more strength in his spin than Rebecca did. The wheel finally came to a stop on the wooden spoon. "Alright guys, I believe you both know what to do." Keon, not really caring about modesty, took down his shorts with ease, showing a pair of checked blue and white boxes. While Brandon was a bit more modest and lowered his black shorts enough to show his pair of solid red boxers. Brandon closed his eyes as he was draped across Summer's broad lap, squirming a bit over as Keon joined him a moment later.

"Try not to give up too easily," Keon whispered to the boy.

"Just shut up!" Brandon said, more focused on getting a spanking with something that was not a hand taking more priority than foolish trash talk.

Summer spun that wooden spoon around in her fingers for a moment before bringing it down quickly but not harshly across the bottoms in front of her. Keon being the stronger built of the two but Brandon was a bit larger in his build. She began to play a painful beat of spanks across there bottoms, the smaller surface area letting her move around a lot quicker, each new swat making the boy's yelp a bit louder. However, so far there was not much squirming or wiggling. Keon trying to prove a point and his more competitive spirit kept him strong, while Brandon kept his hands balled up and his head down. Trying to get used to this much quicker spanking. One minute passed, and then another and now they were starting to get some light squirming. Summer increased her speed a bit but not the strength of these swats with the spoon, not wanting to overwhelm the two boys. Brandon was starting to lightly kick his leg up and down, he was used to longer spankings. However, of all people it was Keon that was starting to squirm around as best as he could. His parent's spankings were hard but always quick, nothing over a minute. Both of his parents had heavier strikes, so it got the point across much faster. He was not used to having his rump swatted so long or even as fast as fast as their host seemed to be going. A few tears started to build in his eyes and if there was one thing that was stronger than his competitive spirit it was his need to not cry. "Stop it!"

Brandon finally opened his eyes as the spanking came to a slight halt and he turned to look at Keon who quickly got off Summer's lap. One of his fists rubbing his eye and the other replacing his shorts. The boy kicked at the grass for a moment before walking back to his team, while Brandon stood up still trying to figure out how he out lasted the boy. "We are tied one to one," Summer announced, smiling to herself more at the slight excitement on Brandon's face as he rejoined his cheering team. "Give me Hannah Neal and Piper Young." Both girl's shared a slightly determined look as they walked forward, neither wanting to be the one to break this tie. Hannah knew more ever right she did not want to be one of the kids that lost a point. In a game like this, how strong you looked mattered a lot, and while she might not be the best athlete, maybe they would keep her around if more games involved spanking.

Piper spoke up first with a nervous laugh. "I get it a lot at home, cause I am always in trouble for forgetting how loud my voice is, or my more absent mind. I've lost more library books than I can count. The worst was with my daddy's belt when... I might have, possibly, stolen something once. But it never happened again."

Hannah spoke up next. "I get it a lot too, cause my mom thinks I have an attitude issue." She said with air quotes. "The worst thing being, an old paddle that my grandma gave her, apparently it used to belong to her or something," Hannah walked over and gave the wheel the weakest spin she possibly could within reason. Her hope was to get lucky and it landed on hand so she could just go for a war of attrition with the louder and taller girl. "You have gotta be!" Hannah dropped to her knees and slammed her head against grass as the wheel took karma on her and landed on the tawse setting.