While most people had a thing for Jack Dawson, Riley never understood the big deal around Leonardo DiCaprio – for her, it was all about the officers. Especially 5th officer Harold Lowe. She always had a thing for brown-eyed, brown hair men.

Her beginning of her day had been a mess, to say the least. Once again, her car had given up on her, and, judging by the weird noises it had made, she knew there was no way she would be able to fix it this time around. She'd refused to call Danielle or Kevin, not really in the mood for another I told you so.

So around 2:00PM, she called a uber and made her way home and, once she the car stopped in front of her house, she hurried inside. The days were getting shorter, and the nights were colder now that October was right around the corner. She smiled at the thought, knowing that she would soon be able to carve the pumpkins with Valentina et Alena.

__

''I really need to stop watching this movie, it doesn't do me any good.'' She said out loud while watching the credits at the end of the movie.

A quick look outside showed her that the sun was slowly starting set and she was starting to feel the effects of the day she'd just experienced. At that moment, Riley wanted nothing more than to take a warm bath and go straight to bed, but a knock on her front door stopped her dead in her tracks. Maybe it was her neighbor, needing assistance for something, she thought before quickly making her way towards the door.

She froze, not expecting the person she'd tried so hard to ignore for the past few days. Joe Jonas, in all his glory, was standing on her front porch.

''...What are you doing here?'' she asked quietly, so much so that he barely heard her at first.

Joe shrugged; hands buried deep in his pockets. ''You've been ignoring me; I didn't know what else to do to talk to you.''

''I've been busy, that's why.'' Riley tried to defend herself, while moving aside, letting him enter her house for the first time. Her confession made him smirk – he knew she'd been talking to his brothers but had been avoiding him. And if he was honest with himself, her ignoring him was bothering him.

''Look, I know about everything our fans said online. About you and what you went through. I just wanted to let you know that we took care of it.'' I took care of it, were the words he wanted to use. Watching her in front of him, arms crossed in front of her chest and her looking at anything was proof that she was guarded. And he hated the fact that he most likely contributed to that feeling.

Riley sighed but nodded her head, acknowledging what he'd said. ''I appreciate it. Really. I just don't get how people can be this cruel.''

Joe didn't know what to reply to that – he knew all too well how some fans could be cruel sometimes. People he cared about had been through that, too. And now he could add one more person to the list. They stayed quiet for a few minutes, not really knowing what to say.

Joe sent her a small smile and made his way towards the front door, judging that he'd done what had to be done and hoped that she would come around, after a while. Riley watched him close the door behind and couldn't help but feel like an idiot. You should've said something else. He came all the way here, she thought. But nothing.

She was startled when she heard a second knock on the door.

Riley went back to the door, thinking that Joe had forgotten something. ''Did you forget something?'' she asked as she saw him on her front porch.

She heard him let out a fuck this before he stepped forward and pushed his lips against her, closing the door behind him. After the initial shock, Riley wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her, biting his lower lip before separating slightly, trying to catch her breath.

''Damn I've wanted to do this since we got in that elevator'' Joe told her, also out of breath.

''I never told you to restart the elevator, Joe.'' she teased him before going back for another passionate kiss.

Joe grunted slightly, not liking the fact that she was having the upper hand and that she seemed to enjoy the effect that she had on him. He grabbed the back of her thighs and told her to jump, which she did.

Next thing Riley felt, was her back slamming against the wall behind her, with Joe now kissing her neck. If that was a preview of what was to come, she was in deep trouble. If he was as competitive as he was in real life, she had a feeling that he was the dominant type in the bedroom.

It didn't take too long before they found themselves in her bedroom, her back against the bed, with Joe hovering over her. She wrapped her legs around his hips, trying to pull him as close to her as possible as he started removing their clothes.

''Don't tell me you're competitive in the bedroom, too.'' She teased, getting slightly impatient that he was also teasing her, taking his time with her clothes.

Joe smirked and put his mouth next to her ear, as if he were sharing a secret. ''Does it look like I'm losing right now?''

Holy shit, she thought, biting her lip to try and muffle a moan but he noticed. ''Don't hold back. Let me hear you.''

Soon enough, their clothes were scattered on the floor and Joe was entering her, slowly at first, to let her get used to him. She threw her head back and let out a moan, feeling Joe's lips against her neck. He was slow at first, building a rhythm that Riley also matched. After a while, he grabbed her hands and put them above her head, holding them there as he went faster. His eyes remained on her face, watching her face contort in pleasure. She couldn't do anything but to take it – not that she was against it.

''Good girl'' he whispered, kissing her lips.

Riley moaned, even more turned on by Joe's words. She felt herself come undone, seeing stars. Watching her like this pushed Joe towards his own climax and he fell on top of her, making sure that he wasn't crushing her with his body.

After a few minutes of their shaky breaths being the only sound in the room, Joe fell on the bed next to her, sighing. He turned towards her and grabbed her hand, pulling her towards him. ''Come here.''

Riley let him; she didn't have the strength to argue and, truth be told, at this point he could've done anything, and she would have let him. She also laid on her side, facing him and felt her cheeks grow warmer. She always felt slightly awkward after sleeping with someone, not really knowing what to say. One thing was for sure, she had never experienced something like that in the past.