Chapter 3

Hey! This is the first author's note. I just want to say that this chapter will be a little shorter because I will be celebrating America's Independence Day. And I was planning on finishing this tomorrow, but I seemed to run out of time. So, please forgive this chapter being a little shorter. And please forgive the any grammar and spelling mistakes.

~Muffin

**※**※**※*

(F/n)'s Pov

"What I mean, is that I want...no, I need you, mon amor." He said as he slowly came closer toward me. Our noses only inches apart. Not knowing what to do in a situation like this, I squeezed my eyes shut. Before he could do anything, I heard someone yell at him.

"Hey, you idiot cheese lover!" I opened my eyes and saw Arthur. "Get away from her! She obviously doesn't care for you!"

France chuckled and walked over to Arthur.

"Of course she would be shy at first." Said Francis as pushed back his hair with his fingertips. "But after showing her the love only a true man can give to her, she will be so full of love and compassion towards me."

"...Just get the bloody hell away from her before I run you over with a double decker bus!"

"Why should I?"

"Because you're seat is over there!" Arthur pointed to Francis seat.

"Fine!" Francis puffed his cheeks and stormed over to his seat and sat down, crossing him arms.

Before Arthur can say anything to me, Alfred ran in and started talking to me.

"Sup (f/n)?" I shrugged and kept my eyes toward Arthur. "Hey, is everything alright? You're not sick or anything, right?"

"N-no, I'm not sick." I put on a small smile.

"That's good!" The bell rang which made Alfred pout. "Ugh, class. I'll talk to ya later, okay?"

"Okay." He smiled and ran over to his seat by Kiku.

Arthur walked over and sat in the seat next to mine. After a while of awkward silence between us, he spoke up.

"Are you okay, (f/n)?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just a little weirded out over that."

"Anybody would, that good for nothing frog." I giggled at his comment. "What?"

"Oh, it's just funny to see you like that. You're usually so calm, but when it comes to Francis you're just all huffy puffy. It's silly...I like it." I smiled.

"Really?" I nodded.

"Mhmm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang and I grabbed my things and put them into my bag.

"Yo (f/n), Kiku can't make it to lunch today, his bro Yao wants him to sit with him." I looked up from my and saw Alfred leaning over my desk.

"Okay, but um..." I stuttered as I looked over at Arthur.

"But what?" I placed my bag over my shoulder, still looking at Arthur who was still putting his things away.

"Can Arthur sit with us? Yesterday he basically sat alone so..."

<><><><><><><><>

Alfred's Pov

(F/n) looked up at me with those pretty (e/c) eyes. Ugh, there's no way I can say no.