Chapter 2

(F/n)'s Pov

Alfred and I entered the cafeteria and he led me to where he usually sits with his friend. It was in the middle of the cafeteria, so it was close enough to go and get lunch and also close enough to the trash and the tray cleaners.

"Yo, Kiku!" Alfred called as he walked me over to his table. He set my books down by a empty seat. "Sup bro? I asked (f/n) if she could sit with us. Is that cool?"

"Yes, of course. It is very nice to meet you, (f/n)." He said bowing in front of me.

"Y-yeah, ditto."

"Woah dude! Ditto? That's just weird to randomly name off a Pokemon." Alfred exclaimed patting me on the shoulder.

"That's not what I m-"

"Anyways, dudes we gotta go get our lunch before people start running in!" Kiku and I followed behind. Kiku was continuously apologizing for Alfred's behavior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting our lunch, we sat back at our table and started eating while making some small talk. A little while later, our small talk turned into Alfred doing all the talking. Which was fine by Kiku and I.

Without listening to Alfred, I took a look around the room and saw Arthur sitting by Francis who was annoying him. I could tell that Francis was getting on his last nerve, but it was silly to see how childish they could become. From watching them do something behind each others back to sticking their tongues out, it looked like they were in preschool than in high school.

After staring at them for a while, Arthur noticed me and waved at me. I waved back and motioned for him to come over.

<><><><><><><><><>

Arthur's Pov

"Come on eyebrows, tell me how you do it!" I sighed and sat down at my lunch table with my lunch.

"I'm telling you. I'm not doing anything, so leave me alone to leave." I yelled, taking a bite from my salad. He groaned.

"You suck!" He stuck out his tongue.

"No, you do." He groaned. I rolled my eyes and caught sight of (f/n) who was sitting by Alfred and Kiku. Apparently, she noticed me as well so I waved at her. She waved back and motioned for me to come over.

I was about to ditch the French loser and go over there, but I noticed an angry Alfred who was giving me a dirty look. I shook my head and mouthed sorry before going back to what I was doing. I did promise Alfred after all.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(F/n)'s Pov

He shook his head and went back to what he was doing.

"What was that about?"

"No idea, dude!" Alfred said wrapping his arm around my shoulder which was a little out of my comfort zone. "Bro, Kiku, you know what's up?" Kiku shrugged and continued to read his book.

"I guess he's just busy." I mumbled.

"Yeah! Big bro is always busy. But you can hang with Kiku and I anytime." I smiled.

"Yeah, I guess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last school bell rang and I grabbed my things and sped outside and waited for Arthur to walk out so I could talk to him since I didn't at lunch. After a few minutes, I spotted him walk out with Alfred and another guy. I guess they're all brothers.