"If I were a boy, I would've" she said to which Mikey laugh turn into choking cough.

"Oh.. I was joking"

"So was I.. "

_____

"Rei-nee!! Wake up! " Takemichi said shaking his sister.

Rei eyes shot up as she turn on her back and cover her face in the blanket.

"Rei.. Nee? " Takemichi said stepping close.

"Go.. I'll be coming down.. By 2 minutes" she said as she heard a sigh.

"Sure.. I've made breakfast today! "

And then he closes the door behind him and walk down stairs.

Where as Rei, peek out and sigh she remove the blanket and walk to the washroom.

She had her room full modified, expansive bed, dressing table, new bedroom furniture, black and grey themed room, bathtub everything was changed.

She washes her face as she look in the mirror and her right hand reaches her right eye as she caresses the thin line running down till it reaches her upper lip.

Her eyes travel to her nose as there was another thin line going from the nose to the left cheek.

She sigh as she dry her face and take her skin tone base and applied it on the area to hide the scars.

She then look at her eyes, taking the blue lens , she place it in her left eye as she lean back, seeing herself. Normal.

She walk out of the room as she was wearing her uniform, grey pants, white button up shirt, black tie and red hoodie which has (꥟) made on its back.

And a phrase written on its right arm,

❝ An Angel In The Cage Of Devil

She took her bag as wore it, taking a black pony from her wrist she made pony of her short hair as some strings fall on her face, some Escaping from behind.

She applies her favorite perfume she remembers her mother applied it.

Opening the door, she walk down the stairs as she look at Takemichi, already sitting on the dining table waiting for her.

She patted the boy's head as she take the seat and ate the egg sandwich her brother made, "finally there is something you made good, Bakamichi" she jokes as she smile hearing a dramatic gasp.

"I COOKED THE BEST! "

"Sure.. Whatever my lovely little brother says"

"I'M ONLY YOUNGER BY MINUTES! "

"2 minutes are a lot"

".. And you made em, whole 2 years, tch tch" Takemichi said as he shook his head but start chuckling after seeing Rei glare.

"Sorry! Was joking! "

"Good to hear"

____

"Please accept this! " a girl yelled bowing 90° at Rei as she took straight staring at the girl down with her hands inside her pockets.

Some students were making videos of them as some were whispering, "this is a Hot-romantic k-drama! "

Rei sigh as she takes the gift and walk pass the girl, while the girl was so happy that she was about to faint as her friends hold her.

The girls hugged each other as if they just win their kpop ideal's heart.

Silly them, they don't know it's a girl.

Rei enters the class as the students bowed to her and smiles at her, she did a single small nod as she walk to her table.

Sitting down, she fix her gaze outside the window, seeing the blue sky, seeing the birds flying freely.

Rei sigh, just why can't she feel free, isn't she allowed to love?

Does she not have feelings?

Does she not feel any emotion?

Does she not care about anyone other than herself or her brother?

Of course she has, she is a human after all. She care about people she loves, she has emotion but they died long ago, she had feelings but the fate wasn't kind with her, she had what a cute girl has.

But she was force to be mature in such age.

In age of 12 only.

What she should do? Beg people to love her? Give her attention?

After what happened to her.. She swear to make people beg instead, make them suffer who hurts her.

Make their lives a miserable joke , living hell.

She killed her old self the day that happen, the childness, the cuteness, the emotions, the love, the affection, the attention, the smile, the bright eyes.

She killed them all.

"Rei Fujikawa!! "

Rei eyes travel to the front as she saw the fucked up teacher who love to get insults.

"Rei-"

The teacher shut up as her eyes widened and she was almost about to piss her pants as she felt shiver down her spine, because a sharp pen went pass her by an inch.

The teacher look at Rei, who was looking at her, "I fucking told you not to call me, ....by my first name.. " she said standing up.

"I didn't give a permission" she glared at the teacher as the teacher bowed.

" get up.. I didn't ask you to bow... " Rei said sitting back on her seat as she look outside again.

"Don't ever.. Call my name"

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

トーマンのトムボーイ

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·