Valentines Day...

Start from the beginning

February 14, 2024- Toni Pov:
When we got home from dinner the house was filled with roses and candles and there was soft music playing in the background. The roses trailed up to our bedroom, it was so sweet. I was crying literal tears.

"Awh baby this is so sweet.." I said turning around and hugging her tightly.

"I just wanted to show you how much I love you. I'll always love you, our love is unconditional." she said kissing my lips softly. After my little crying session we both changed out of our clothes and got into something a little bit more comfortable. I put on the red lingerie that I bought just for this occasion. I covered it with a robe of course, it was lace though so you could see through it. The lingerie was 2 pieces, but it still wasn't much.

I was sitting on our bed waiting for Janet to come back and she came back with her robe on with some boxers and a wife beater. She looked too damn sexy. She had a box in her hand it was a game actually.

"Babe what's that?" I asked.

"It's a game that I bought for today. I ordered it weeks ago and kept it from you. It's called "Do or Drink (X-Rated)" she said. I think I seen this on tiktok.

"How do you play it?" I asked.

"You pull from either deck and you can either do it or drink. This should be fun for us. Do you want to go first?" she asked. I nodded and pulled my first card.

"It says drink if you've been caught having sex.." I just face planted. We both took a shot of Tequila and then it was Janet's turn. She pulled from the black deck and it read..

"It says take your partner's underwear off using your teeth and 69 for 69 seconds." I sat up and got ready for her to take them off and she kissed my clit through my underwear first making me moan. When she got them off, they were thrown somewhere.

"Assume the position Toni.." I assumed the position and the timer started.

She was eating my shit so good. It had only been about 15 seconds too. The ways he was eating made me moan around her dick as I was sucking.

"Fuck.." I moaned a she stuck her fingers inside of me.

"Damn baby you're sucking it so good.." she groaned and then the timer went off. I was almost there, stupid ass timer. This is the type of shit that frustrates me.

"Damn that was intense, but proceed." she said pointing at the cards.

"And it readsssss...have your partner dominate you for 5 minutes.." Thank god that's what that says, I'm so happy she's about to finish what she started.

"Come on daddy go!" I said. Without hesitation she pulled my legs to her and went back to work.

"Shit yess like that baby!" I moaned and she lapped her tongue around my swollen clit. My shit was pulsating on her tongue and I know for a fact that she felt it.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum on your tongue..sssssmmm" I moaned as she sped up her motions.

"Fuck I'm cumming..shit daddy.." I moaned as my cum oozed out of me. The five minutes was up and I was just left there wet.