A thousand little trees of blood

I woke up and my head (as usual) was banging like crazy so i took some medicine.
I quickly got up and called maddy immediately.

Mads💞💞
>hello?
<hey Maddie! Shit girl are you okay?
>yeah, i just don't get it.. how she could do that shit to me! Ive always been there for her..
<its okay, its her fucking loss anyways. Your goddamn amazing.
>thank you but i feel like i wanna murder her
<understandable!
>no like for real like, plan out a murder and actually do it
<oh okay.. i get it though.
>can we meet later?
<yeah sure, imma head to fez's first
>oh yes, get your daily dose of dick. Ashtray must be the kinda guy to fuck everyday.
<nahh not really, just a nagging headache
>okay girlll😂 love you byeeee
<you too!

I shut my phone off before getting quickly dressed and going to get my "daily dose of dick" 🙄
.......
I got to the store and saw ashtray at the register,
"Sup lan" he said getting up to hug me, i hugged him back before sitting down with him.
"Wheres fez?" I asked him, he shrugged his shoulders before going on his phone.
I felt like something was going on as he never just shrugs things off like that but I brushed it off and pretended to be busy on my phone while sneakingly looking over at his phone.
I saw he was texting someone with the name "brunette girl".
I was a bit skeptical of who he was texting, could he be cheating? Was he seeing someone behind my back? Am i going crazy? Maybe she's a friend? Or maybe he is in love with someone else!
My thoughts were circling my head over and over again until ash snapped his fingers in front of my zoned out face,
"What are you doing?" He asked loking confused, i shrugged my shoulders before getting up and getting a drink.
I got my drink and went back on my phone and realized it was valentines day!!
"Omg i forgot! Its valentines day today!" I said exciting, he squinted his eyes at me before going back on his phone, how fucking rude!
"Im going to hang with maddie, sore bitch" i said walking out the store, I expected him to chase after me but he didn't.
On my way to maddies house, i felt so lost and annoyed with ash, he was ignoring me and acting like how he used to when we first met.
My thoughts quickly disappeared when i was at maddies house.
It turns out she want even home herself, so i waited about 5 minutes until she got here.
"Hey k!!" She said coming to hug me, i hugged her back of course.
"Hey mads! Im so sorry for what happened, lets go inside. Ill cheer you up!" I said smiling, she nodded before we walked in.
She walked into her room first because i was taking my shoes off, she random stopped in her tracks and i saw from the rear view mirror that nate was sitting on a chair with a.. GUN?!
"Nate.. your scaring me." Maddie said with a frightened face on, I quickly backed away from the door and heard that he was apparently looking for a disc.. what disc..?
SHIT IT WAS HIS DADS DISC!!
He layed maddie down on the bed and was apparently playing Russian roulette with her.
I ran inside the room and knocked him to the floor and rose maddie up from the bed,
"What the fuck!" Nate said getting up with a bruise on his lip, I quickly put maddie behind me to make sure she was safe.
"Nate.. back away." I said glaring at him. He pointed the gun at me and clicked it three times.
I flinched every time with tears in my eyes hoping that today wasn't the day id die.
"I just want the disc" he said fiery, maddie ran to her bathroom and threw a blue disc on his face before breaking down in tears.
"I was only joking.." nate said taking the disc and trying to come near Maddie but I quickly went infront of him and blocked his way.
He glared down at me before walking put the house.
I felt my whole world collapsed, i was held at gunpoint and almost got shot.
I immediately went to maddie that was crying hysterically on the floor.
I hugged her tightly as tears fell down my face.
I put her on her bed and hugged and comforted her to sleep.
Now that i know how much of a slutty, bitchy, fugly, stupid, annoying, fagot ass nate was i was really famn determined to kill him.