Hotel

ANTO'S P.O.V.

After our mini meet-and-greet session we were all exhausted so we headed off to the Hilton hotel we were supposed to be staying at. I shared a room with Olivia, and the boys shared another. After I finished unpacking I changed into a comfortable shirt and threw on a pair of shorts, I did a quick vlog/ room tour video and skipped editing so then that way I could spend some quality "Girl Time" with Olivia. The first place we decided to check out had to be the spa we both got a massage and a facial mask " Isn't this great, just the two of us relaxing-no boys bothering us?" Olivia asks me."Sure is" I replied back with a sigh. After our little relaxing break we decided to see if the hot tub was still open luckily for  us it still was, so yet again we decided to take another break. After a couple of minutes ,our "Girl Time" was interrupted by three guys yelling then followed by splashing which of course had to be Matt, Cam, and Taylor ...GREAT! "Hey you got my hair all wet Cameron!" Olivia yells "WHOOPS" Cameron says back clearly not giving a fuck "Umm... I'm gonna go get some food I'll be back in a few" , I say hopefully avoiding this situation. I grab a muffin from the dining hall start walking when all of the sudden some douche bumps into me "Shit I'm sorry, are you okay" some creep asks me ...( he is kinda cute) I thought to  myself "Yeah I'm fine.... I'm going to go now umm bye" , I quickly say .I knew I was blushing...Damn It!!!