Chapter 2...friends

Narrator's POV

When y/n got home she put all the groceries away. "Hi guys what are you doing?" Y/N said, the boys looked at her and said "uh...so we're planning on telling you...stuff." "Like what?" Y/n said in a confused tone. "We're g-gonna explain who w-we are I g-guess..." Toby said. Ben suddenly typed Creepypasta into my computer. "Read this." Ben said, y/n started reading this so called Creepypasta stories. "Wait so why are you guys so small then?" Y/n muttered. "W-Well we don't really k-know!" Toby explained while twitching. "Why aren't you kicking us out of your house now that you know?" Ben asked and y/n replied with "well I don't think you guys could kill me when you're that size..." The creepypastas get bored and ask if they could go somewhere. Y/n decided to take them to the park. "I'm not a little child!" Ben said

Y/n's POV

"Just because your, whatever your age is doesn't mean you can't go to the park. Now hurry up before I turn you both into actual pasta" I said to them. Ben rolled his eyes and hurried up while Toby went into my f/c bag.

I walk over to my favourite park and sit down on a bench. I took the PASTA SILLYS out of my bag and they do stuff. I see a small black and white clown thing on the swings staring at Ben and Toby, the clown was eating a lollipop and waved to Ben and Toby.

The creepypastas approached the small clown and they started talking. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but I guess it didn't matter to much. The black and white clown was also like a small chibi character except a bit taller than the other two. The clown, Toby and Ben walked over to me and Ben asked me if he could use my phone (or whatever you have >:) )

I gave him my phone which I would possibly regret later and the small chibi clown said "Hello I'm Laughing Jack but you can call me Lj! I have some questions for you!" I nodded and said "mhm yeah?" The clown asked me " why are you letting Ben and Toby stay in your house, why are you not scared, and lastly do you like candy?" "Yes I do" I said back to the small clown. Ben then gave me my phone back and told me to read a creepypasta called Laughing Jack.

Turns out the small clown called "Lj" is this Laughing Jack person. Honestly these creepypasta backstory things were so sad I wanted to kinda cry but I held it in. After that Lj asked if he could stay with me, Ben and Toby, I replied with "yes" and "I'm going to try and help you guys get back together".

When we left the park it was pretty late and dark when we walked back home. I kept seeing shadows following me and the threepastas (don't mind the nickname stuff 😘). I started feeling uncomfortable and started walking faster and faster by each second that passed.

I think the three creepypastas could tell because I heard them talking to each other making up some reasons on why I'm speeding up until I felt something cover my eyes.

There was someone trying to kidnap me! I fought back against the person but it did nothing because I couldn't really reach them.

I suddenly passed out and all I could hear before I passed out was a person being murdered...WAIT WAS I THE ONE BEING MURDERED? Then I passed out. I woke up in my room and wondered how I got here, "did the police pass by or something" I mumbled? "No we saved you now be grateful" I heard a voice say. I looked over and saw Toby, Ben and Lj, and two others. I realized the one who said that was one of the two other possibly creepypastas. One was wearing a mask that had a red frown on it and the other one was wearing a white and black mask. Toby then started sneaking up on the one with a white and black mask and then started poking them. "My name is Masky and the one in the red and black mask is Hoody" the one is the black and white mask said. "I'm y/n! Are you guys creepypastas too?" I asked, "well I guess yeah" Hoody said.

Toby's POV

I can't believe we got Hoody and Masky here! I started asking Hoody and Masky "A-Are you g-guys going to s-stay here W-with us a-and Y/n? Y/ns trying-g to help us g-gather up t-then she's g-g-gonna try and h-help us b-become our regular s-S-sized looking s-selves!" Masky replied "you can't just trust anyone who says they would help...but I guess...what about you Hoody?" Hoody just nodded and glared at
Y/n.

Hoody's POV

I haven't trusted this "y/n" person but I'll try and see if we should stay with her. I guess and also I want to have a chance of finding the others and turning back to my regular size...

894 words 😭👍
I'll upload more soonISH