Happy Birthday to Kira Spindle

Happy Birthday to my Twisted Wonderland oc, Kira Spindle! Her birthday is February 14th! Today is gonna be her birthday jacket with her interviewer. Her birthday will be in the form of a vignette like her halloween outfit! Events are before Book 6.

Happy Birthday! part 1:

Kira: My interviewer should be here any moment

Kira: My interviewer should be here any moment...I wonder who will be my interviewer for this year.

*Knock knock*

???: Oy, is anyone home?

Kira: I know that voice, you may come in.

Ace: I knew you'd be here. Wow! Is no one celebrating your birthday!? I don't see anyone, but you.

Kira: Well today is a school day so. However Leona, Malleus, Lilia, Silver, and Sebek are going to celebrate with me later today.

Ace: That's cute. When I heard that the Magical Birthday Dice chose me, I was nervous.

Kira: Why is that, dear child?

Ace: D-Dear c-child?

Kira: Yes, I call humans that who are underage.

Ace: Alright then. I heard that we were suppose to give gifts so I bought you something.

Kira: Thank you. Let me open it. Hm...Oh my. A heart-shaped locket? Wonder what's inside. Hmm...O-Oh my! A picture of me with Leona and Diasomnia. You even have Kalim and Vil on the other side.

Ace: I knew you'd like it! I found it at Sam's shop so I decided to print out the two pictures and place them in the locket.

Kira: *sniff* I love it...

Ace: Ahh! Don't cry! If your dorm comes in then they might think it's my fault!!

Kira: S-Sorry...

Ace: By the way, I've been meaning to ask you. I've noticed that you call us "humans" like Sebek does.

Kira: I suppose he started to calling you all that because of me.

Ace: Oh well. I am glad that I get to skip some of my classes for this.

Kira: Indeed you are glad.

Happy Birthday! part 2:

Ace: Let us begin the interview. Once Housewarden found out he reminded me that, "this is a sacred tradition that was been done for many years now. I would advise to take this seriously."

Kira: That sounds like Riddle alright.

Ace: I'll read you the first question. If you could take any one person with you to a deserted island, who would it be? And it cannot be someone from your dorm.

Kira: Leona, he is my boyfriend and someone I can trust, and I know he'll keep me safe. I trust that he can help with resources and coming up with a plan.

Ace: Knew you'd pick him. He was the most obvious choice for you. I mean you two are a couple.

Kira: Yeah, I love him so much. He is the most amazing person aside from my dorm. He always protects me and makes sure I'm safe. Plus, it is very big and he's so good in the bed.

Ace: I didn't need to know the last part...

Kira: Sorry, I forget that humans don't usally like to talk about these kinds of things.

Ace: It's alright, though, you and Malleus have known each other for a long time, right?

Kira: Yes. What about it, Ace?

Ace: Why haven't you two tied the knot. You two make it real obvious that yall are dating, but why haven't you two gotten married.

Kira: Not sure, but he wants to wait til' the right moment. 

Ace: Plan on having any kids? I mean Jack and Luna mention that they have to wear headphones when you and Leona are in his room. Also I can feel the ground sorta shake when you and Malleus do it.

Kira: I didn't know that I was being loud, but to answer your question, yes. I do wanna have kids in the future. I feel like Leona and Malleus want them with me too.

Ace: Cute.

Kira: Thank you, Ace.

Happy Birthday! part 3:

Ace: All right, for your next question. If you were to transfer to a different dorm, which would it be?

Kira: A different dorm...I would say Pomefiore. Vil is an amazing person to be around and I would love for him to help with my make-up.

Ace: Vil is...interesting I will say. I'd thought you'd choose Savanclaw cause Leona is there.

Kira: I see why you would think that, but I don't have a lot of physical strength. Plus, his dorm can be pretty rough. Only Jack, Luna, and Ruggie wouldn't try to physically fight me.

Ace: Interesting, I can see your point.

Kira: Thanks, Ace.

Ace: Alright, now that you answered the questions, it's time to give you your "good-luck gift."

Kira: I am excited for this. I have always enjoyed a good laugh. I love when Malleus and Leona lick me to get the frosting off.

Ace: Oh they'll have fun time with this one. I went to pick up the cupcake, but turns out they were out. So, I got the next best thing! A cake.

Kira: T-That's a big cake!

Ace: It's three-layered so um....good luck.

Kira: I shall take it. Bring it on, Ace.

Ace: Alright, let's do this! Happy birthday, Kira!!!

"Haha, cakes are truly meant to be thrown for fun. I never expected that a cake could be delicious and fun to have thrown at!"