Why Sebek is overprotective of Kira

The SDC had just ended and everyone was busy getting things packed up. Kira decided to take a walk and see what her boyfriend was up to. She went to the stadium since she knew Leona would be there, getting the stage torn down. 

Once she entered the stadium, she spots Leona and walks over to him. "Hello my love." Kira said, walking near the nearly torn down stage. "Little Kitten, what are you doing here? And might I say, you look fabulous." Leona asked, jumping down from the stage. "I thought I'd take a stroll and see how you were doing."

"I am doing alright, my kitten. I'm more concerned for you since you're just walking around with no protection. Does that lizard not love you?" Leona exclaimed, upset that Kira is wandering about with no one to protect her. "My love, don't worry. Malleus will always love me, I went out without telling them."

"But still, your dorm should pay attention to you more."

"My love, please it's fine. I am fine." Kira gives him a kiss on the cheek and places her hands on his hands. Leona sighed, "Okay my kitten. Just be save, okay?"

"Okay, I will sweetheart. I'll see you later." She gives Leona a kiss on the lips. Leona wrapped his hands around her waist and returned the kiss with a longer one.

Once they broke the kiss, Kira waved goodbye and went out of the stadium. She decided to pay Malleus a visit. She knew he'd be looking at the gargoyle statues around the school.

She walked around the school building for a while before noticing the dragon prince looking up at the gargoyles. "Malleus!!" Kira exclaimed, waving to him.

"Little Thorn, I was expecting you." Malleus said, wrapping his arms around her. "You look beautiful, my dear." 

Kira giggled as Malleus started giving her kisses on the cheek. "Hunny, that tickles!" Kira exclaimed. "I know, that's why I do it."

"My love, how is your study with the gargoyles?" Kira asked, looking up at the gargoyles.

"My study is going quite well. Gargoyles are fascinating creatures, aren't they?"

"They are quite fascinating, my love." Kira said, giving Malleus a kiss on the cheek. "You can do better then just a kiss on the cheek~." Malleus then picked her up and kissed her on the lips. He left little room for the fae to breath.

He then pinned her on the wall and continued kissing her. Kira tried to stop him from pulling her hoodie off, but Malleus continued getting it off. 

Once the hoodie was off, he continued kissing her with Kira's hands wrapped around his neck. He broke the kiss and started leaving a trail of kisses from her ears down to her collarbone. "M-Malleus...please s-stop, I gotta go see t-the o-others..."

Malleus sighed, "Fine, but once you get to our room, we will continue where we left out." He doesn't like when their time has to end. He slowly put her down and helped get her hoodie on.

Kira gave him a kiss on the cheek, before waving goodbye. 

She decided to go pay Silver a visit, he usually studies beside a pacific tree. She loves admiring the scenery while walking. However she can't help, but sense someone is following her. She decided to pick up the pace.

Once arriving at the tree, she spots Silver, sleeping with some birds, bunnies, and squirrels. She giggled, "Silver."

Silver immediately woke up from the voice, "Oh, Precious Thorn. I thought you were gonna stay in the dorm?" Silver said, remembering that she was gonna stay in the dorm. "Sorry, I know I should've told you guys, but I wanted to take a walk and see how you guys were doing."