Valentine's Day: The return of the fusion cupid

Today is February 10th. A year ago, that important day we talked about had already passed, and in a couple of days, it will be Earth's Valentine's Day, followed by the gem Valentine's Day; the Fraternal gems day. A year has passed since the first time on the small mother planet when a unique fusion, known and remembered as S-IA, accomplished the feat of solving the love problems of many couples. This fusion was the well-known and remembered S-IA, formed by Grand Spinel and one of her spinel escorts, Spinel-IA.

The feat she achieved a year ago was so significant that it is fondly remembered. A whole year has passed, and this time, the gems of the Little homeworld hope that something similar will happen because, just like last year, many couples are still facing or have encountered love problems. The gems need that little push of help to solve their problems.

The situation on Little homeworld is turbulent. Many of the gems in need of the aforementioned help are asking for the occasion to be repeated and demanding that S-IA return to reunite couples. It has reached the point where the central area of the small mother planet is filled with a crowd of almost hysterical gems, demanding the return of the unusual fusion. The aggressive pressure is so great that the leaders of the place, the second division of the Crystal Gems, can barely control them.

Since the first division of the Crystal Gems is not present, there is no assured control, so a possible solution was decided. To call Great Spinel and Spinel-IA in the hope that they will fuse again.

In the main headquarters of the Universe household, in front of the portal, our favorite trio of spinels; Spinel-EE, worried and holding hands with our dear Spinel-J, who was biting her fingertips in despair, and next to them, the rigid Spinel-E staring fixedly at the portal, were waiting impatiently and anxiously.

Finally, from the portal, appeared Great Spinel, and next to her was Peeps, both very concerned.

—I'm here! — said Spinel, worried, as she descended from the portal with Peeps behind her. The trio of spinels surprised Spinel by quickly jumping on her and hugging her tightly with great strength and tenderness.

— Spinel! I'm glad you could come! — exclaimed Spinel-EE excitedly.

— I'm glad you agreed... but are you sure about this? And you, Peeps? — asked Spinel-E while everyone stopped hugging Spinel, turning towards Peeps behind her.

Peeps took a step forward and, kindly taking Spinel's shoulder, said

— Don't worry guys, I have no problem with it. Little homewrold needs Spinel's help — reassured Peeps. — Well, fusion is a serious matter. I may have agreed, but let's hope she does too — added Spinel, concerned, holding Peeps' hand on her shoulder.

In the small mother planet, a huge and noisy crowd of annoyed and impatient gems surrounded a high platform in the center of the place. The crowd was kept in check by Quartzes and Bismuths guarding the platform and its rear. Above it, there was a closed curtain, as if it were a presentation stage. At the front, Turquoise, the fusion of Peridot and Lapis, was trying to calm the gems.

— Calm down, please! I ask you to be patient! Communication has been made with S-IA. She will arrive any moment now, and we will hear what she has to say about the situation — Turquoise said.

One of the gems amidst the uproar responded angrily, shouting — We don't want explanations from her; we want her to help us solve our love problems! — The gems continued shouting. Turquoise was very nervous and worried, muttering —Oh my stars, this has become difficult — Then, from the back, a group of pink Quartz bodyguards surrounded something they protected. The crowd noticed this and tried to run towards them, but the other guards kept them at bay.