S2: E7: Mammon's Magnificent Musical Mid-Season Special (ft. Fizzarolli)

Start from the beginning

Crowd: "YEEEAAAHH!!"

Mammon: You know- Like one 'a them fucked up beauty contests, but for clowns, so it's better!

The camera pans out again with the sign that says: "It's Better" before it arrows point at the sign. Then more fireworks and confetti exploded on the scene. Then the scene switched back to Mammon again.

Mammon: Just for all you aspiring, clown kids out there!

Then he picks up a child version of Wally Wackford

Mammon: "A new chance to work with me, Mammon!"

As he was explaining this, Blitz finds it very uncomfortable just by thinking about it, making a look of uncertain disgust, while Fizzy was staring at Mammon with bright eyes of admiration

Mammon: And be the new face of my clown-ish brand!

Then he pulls the imp kid back like a rubber band before throwing him off-stage.

Mammon: I can't wait to see all the new talent I can exploi- *catches himself*- u-um, fuck. Wait, I mean enjoy *nervous laughter* uh, watching me grow my empire! Also, if you're a chick, maybe give up on your dreams now. Cause, I'm not gonna lie: women just ain't funny. *pauses* ANYWAY! My plan is to find the new face of my brand, YEAH! So, they gotta bring the good shit! The winner will get to be like the son I never had, and I'll be like the stepdad that will love you when it's convenient!

Switching to teenage Blitz and Fizzy, Fizzy looked hurt at those words before looking at Mammon with determination to prove him wrong, while Blitz turns sour after realizing what a letdown Mammon was since he's trying to make a scam out of everyone in the crowd.

Mammon: "You might be a lunchbox, an action figure, Saturday morning cartoon. Hell, I might even make a sex robot of ya! I don't know! I mean, if we'll make money, sure. But it's not weird"

Then he spots a random imp in the crowd and then he points at the one with glasses

Mammon: "You're weird, you sick fuck! And, if you say it's exploitation, fuck you!"

As Mammon was going on ranting, the scene switches to the stage. The crowd was dead silent after hearing his complains

Mammon: "It's not exploitation! If you think that then you're a dickhead."

[Then the camera makes a close up again.]

Mammon: "Anyway, CLOWNS!"

As he finishes, shadowy figures of clowns and whatever kinds of demons appear behind him. Then the crowd was back to cheering, but the ones at the front weren't so lucky as they were dogpiled by the shadowy clowns swarming all over them.

Crowd: "ALRIGHT! LET'S GO, YEEAAA-"

The scene then changed to after the show where we see Blitz and Fizzy both walking down the street on their way home 

Blitz: "Alright, I'm gonna say it. That was too many clowns"

Fizzy: "I have to win that pageant someday! I can show him that women can be funny, can you imagine how amazing it would be to get to work with him?"

Blitz seemed unsure of that question as he looked sideways and spoke 

Blitz: "What's the point? Isn't being the star of our Imp circus enough? Plenty of people know who you are, Fizzy. You don't need to go work for Mammon like some creepy mascot" 

Fizzy: "It's not about that. It's getting to work with my idol! I just love that he's giving someone new the chance to be in the spotlight, he's an inspiration!"