S2: E7: Mammon's Magnificent Musical Mid-Season Special (ft. Fizzarolli)

(I have decided to skip the lemon for now in favor actually continuing more with the story. I'll get onto writing the lemons I've missed once I've completed the next episode chapter for this story, worked on my Hazbin Hotel story, and taken a bit of a break after writing so much in a single month so that I don't get anymore burnt out)

No POV 

The episode begins with a flashback, showing a giant stadium at the center of the Greed Ring  where thousands of spectators are watching the stage at the front. Spotlights shine everywhere before green flames sprout at the stands.

Announcer:  "Alright, folks! Give it up for the king of all things greeeen! Hell's number one clown! The money-maker himself!"

[A giant sign pops up from the stands and makes a spinning slot motion like a slot machine before it stops to a jackpot, revealing the name of the sign:  Mammon. The scene switches to the spectators all cheering on for the one demon to appear on stage. One of the spectators is the younger teenage Blitz and Fizzy before the fire accident. The two were all screaming and they were making applause for the most popular figure in Greed Ring.

Announcer: "The sin you all looove most - Mammon, King of Greeeed!"

In a rockstar entrance scene, Mammon slides on stage with a guitar pops up on stage with green flames and confetti bursting from behind him, wearing sunglasses.

Mammon is a rotund demon with four arms who resembles a jester. He has neon green eyes with what appears to be an eye mask and sharp neon green teeth with a tongue that's forked and purple with at least three dark yellow stripes inside his mouth.

 He has neon green eyes with what appears to be an eye mask and sharp neon green teeth with a tongue that's forked and purple with at least three dark yellow stripes inside his mouth

He has an Australian accent

Mammon: "Heya, Implings! How're you little c**** doing tonight? I hope you're ready for the best fucking show you will ever see in your..."

An explosion occurs on scene before his face gets a close-up.

Mammon: "...shit lives!"

Like everyone else, Blitz and Fizzy are having the time of their lives, screaming their lungs out.

Crowd: "Mammon, Mammon, Mammon!"

Mammon: "Right. I got tons of really fuckin' cool shit for you 'ere tonight. But, first, how many of you worthless bitches wanna be big clowns like me someday?"

Although, Mammon couldn't hear Blitz and Fizzy screaming their lungs out, then they excitedly raise their hands up, in hopes of getting picked by Man on himself.

Fizzy: "I do, I do!"

Blitz: "Me, me, me, me, me!"

Mammon: "Well, I'm happy to announce that I will be starting up a new, yearly clown pageant!

Just as he was making the announcement, the camera scene pans out to reveal a giant sign behind Mammon that says, "Mammon's Super Fucking Rad as Shit Clown Pageant" before more explosions detonated on stage with fireworks and confetti