DAY 13: Girls Night Out! Pt. 2

2 Days Later

When the sun sets, the lights were on! Bright lights fill the city of Levincia, one of the many popular locations the Paldea region has to offer, the sounds of people chatting and walking around with their pokemon, and some City Theme music is playing in the background, even though it is MOSTLY silent to others. Through the “theme music”, we heard a groan from somewhere. Lets check it out shall we?

We will see the familiar 5 girls- a Mightyena, a Trainer, a Braixen, a Pidgeot and a Hakamo-o. Who was groaning, you may ask? Why, the Braixen of course.
“Ugh, Sunny, why the Doom Dimension did ya have to wake me up in a middle of the night, spent two DAYS on some Lapras’ back, and force me to walk all the way here? Can’t a girl get some beauty sleep!?” The braixen, Inferna, whined. “Oof- I feel bad for you, Inferna. Need some Berry Juice here?” The trainer, Sunny Bird, asked to the Braixen, who weakly nods.

..though, the second the word Berry Juice was mentioned, several gasps was heard. Apparently, Paldea is the home of two Sandwich addicted Legendaries- Koraidon and Miraidon. A mere mention of something that isn’t from Paldea would offend some people. The Hakamo-o, Xenoro-o, took notice of this and smirked. “What? Never heard of Berry Juice?” She asks to the crowd, and more gasps were heard.

“Oh you uncultured swine!” One of the random offended people called out. “We don’t use “berry juice” here in this region! We rely on sandwiches, sandwiches, sandwiches-” “Ah-ah-ah-ah, no! I am sure you guys have some chips around here! Ever sucked out a shuckle? Heard it’s tasty~” The Hakamo-o teased, and disgusted gags were heard from a few people in the crowd. Before it would lead into some fight, Sunny grabbed Xenoro-o’s arm. “Oh would ya look at the time, I think we should head out to go find someplace to hang out at! Sorry for disturbing your night here!” The Trainer apologized before running off, with the pokemon following her.

…well, not all. Moonlight didn’t go with them, considering that the sight of lights is making her afraid. “U-Uh, uh, uhhhhh- So many lights! Is this what it feels like to be in the spotlight?” The Mightyena spoke nervously, as she looked around to get away from the modern city. Just then, a trainer walked past her leading a pack of dog pokemon with them in leashes. She has noticed that one of the trainer’s dogs is the well known bread doggo of Paldea- Fidough. She was about to follow them- mostly because of the sweet smell that emits from that dog, but she covered her snout and looked away. Trust me, she must NOT follow them. Besides, you may never know if that trainer will mistake her for a wild pokemon and have their dogs attack her for EXP.

After that short resistant, the Mightyena decides to run off in a random direction. If no one could help her get out of the city, she may as well try to learn about it’s sights.

Meanwhile, everyone else arrived at the pokemon center. The trainer was panting, but was glaring at Xenoro-o, who is also panting and looking at her. “HEY! What ya did-” She huffed and tried to catch her breath. After a bit of breathing, she kept speaking. “-..is not cool!” “Sorry, Sunny, but can’t a pokemon have a voice?” Xenoro-o asks.

Inferna was about to ask everyone that, but she stops when she sees Tempest looking up the big moon to the sky. Thinking about not interfering with the fight, she went over to Tempest and sat next to her. “Hey, why are you staring at the moon?” The braixen asks. “I dunno, Inferna,” The pidgeot replies, looking at her now. “I couldn’t shake off the feeling that we forgot someone. That, and because the moon reminds me of someone I once friends with.”

“Oh? Who is this old friend? Is it an Umbreon?” Inferna asks, and the pidegot nods. “Yeah, but he’s a shiny one.” The pidgeot answered calmly as she went back to looking at the moon. “A friendy one I tell ya- every day, I sit next to him and we watch the moon together. But, alas, he disappeared mysteriously one day..”

The braixen feels bad at this. ‘Oh, poor you. Well, is it makes you happy, I’ll watch tthe moon with you. I and Star like watching the moon. Less of the tiime.” The braixen offered, and Tempest shook her head. “Thanks, but I don’t think I would let you watch the moon with me. Don’t want the moonlight to ruin your ey-”
It was by then Tempest was hit by a sudden realization.

“W-Whats wrong?” Inferna asked, and the Pidegot lands her wings on her shoulders and asked her the simple counter-question.

“Where is Moonlight?!”

TO BE CONTINUED