DAY 4: "The Dresses Are So Cool!"

At a local cafe that runs like a bar but only sell teas, we see a figure in black cloak with a hood, and a familiar fennec fox boy drinking their teas at a table, chatting about some things.

“Azzy, why are we here?” The hooded asks as he lifted the hood up a little bit to reveal his face to the fox.. “Well, firstly, it’s because I thought you’ll like this place. I have always visited here whenever I am stressed out, and the place is so chill here. It’s a shame I couldn’t have you show yourself to everyone here, despite the “We accept all types of people” message.” The fox boy explains, taking a few small sips of his tea. The hooded figure would tilt his head. “What? Why? What’s wrong with me?” He asks.

“Dude, remember the last time you showed your face in a public place?” Azure asks, and the hooded figure shivered. “Yeah. So many people were taking photos of a Crimson Red Dragon roaming in public, and someone happens to be one of Glas’ hunters.” The fox boy reminds. “M-Me don’t like that..” The hooded figure whimpered.

This hooded figure is indeed a Crimson Red Dragon under that cloak. This one dragon is named Swordclaw Zeko, the son of one of the victims killed by Glas himself. And right now, he is sad at the memory.

“Yeah. So we need to keep you hidden, before any of this happens aga-”
Azure was cut off when three random girls entered the cafe. These three people wore rather.. Attractive, clothing. Long skirts, exposed shoulders, slender bodies, and makeup so hidden that it makes ANY face be attractive- like bears to honey. Anyone caught seeing them would instantly blush at such a sight, because really- who wouldn’t?

Azure, seeing them, would blush slightly and look away. “Ugh.. it’s THOSE type of showoffs.. Look away, Red..” The fox grumbled.. Before noticing that Swordclaw was staring at those women, and at that Azure’s eyes widened.

For as long as he knew Swordclaw, that dragon is innocent. He doesn’t know what’s sex is, he is clueless to sussy words, and while he do provide cheery acts, he doesn’t provide the knowledge of what a average person has. A degenerate? Swordclaw isn’t that, but he will be if his innocence is broken.

Out of panic of having his dragon lose innocence by seeing them, he quickly put the red dragon’s hood over his face, blocking his view. Swordclaw would whine as he tried to get it off his head. “H-Hey!” He squeaked. “Let me see-”

“N-Nope! No no no, Swordclaw, you will NOT look.” The fox answered as he kept the hood over his head. “W-What? What’s wrong with their looks? They look so cool!” The hooded figure whined.

The second he said that, several gasps were heard, and some people were looking at the two- it even caught the three attractive girls attention. “What.. did you say?” One of the three asks. The fox boy would chuckle nervously as he grabbed Swordclaw’s cloak and get up. “I am sorry, my friend is drunk right now, and I think we’ll take our le-” The fox boy went to run away, when he noticed that Swordclaw is not in his hands. He was about to look behind him, when he saw the girls standing in front of the hooded dragon.

“Hmm.. I don’t think this guy is drunk.” One of the three women says calmly. “Yeah.. Hmm.. Maybe we should take a look.” Replies the other, before reaching her hand out to touch their hood. Swordclaw, afraid that the same thing from before will happen again, would quickly back away from the hand. “N-No! Stay away!” The hooded dragon whimpered, stunning the three.

Azure is about to approach them when he is blocked off by a crowd of people.

“Hey, sweetheart, we aren’t your enemies.” The women who reached her hand out to him spoke calmly. “Don’t worry, I am sure if you took your hood off, at least a little bit, we can check to see if you are drunk.”