𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

A slight warning to give to her.

-

"Ronal?" Tonowari calls out, as he walks in to the house.

He had been off on a business trip, for what felt like forever, only to return to an empty house.

"Where is she?" He mutters to himself, walking into the kitchen.

He places his bag down, against the kitchen drawer, which was much unprofessional of him, considering he'd never even enter the kitchen whilst still dressed it out wear.

But his sudden panic caused him to lose the absolute run of himself.

Until he turned his head to find a note stuck on the fridge.

'I am a path of petals, a scent of sweet delight,
Where butterflies dance and colors take flight.
Follow my whispers, where dreams softly tread,
In a realm of blossoms, where beauty is spread.'

It read out a riddle. A riddle that had Tonowari chuckle a little, his panic dying down slowly.

"Of course" he whispers.

The flower garden.

After his children had moved out, Tonowari and Ronal had made some changes around the house.

The flower garden was merely one of the changes, where both Tonowari and Ronal would spend their time watering these flowers, yet Tonowari was the only one between the two to then gift these flowers to Ronal as a bouquet.

A gift of flowers, is all a woman needs.

..

He makes his way into the garden, noticing a slight change as the rose petals had been scattered around, fairy lights gleaming in.

Yet Ronal was nowhere to be found.

"Ronal? Where are you?" Tonowari asks, "this is a nice surprise I must be honest. But is this not what I am to do for you?"

"Not if you were in my shoes" he hears Ronal's voice, causing him to turn around to notice her stood at the door, a smile on her face.

"And what are you up to, exactly?" He asks.

"Well, Tonowari, what can I say?" She sighs, taking a step forward, "From the moment our paths crossed, you have been the anchor in my life, grounding me in moments of uncertainty and lifting me up in times of joy."

Tonowari stood idly, looking back at her confused.

Was she perhaps.. about to propose? Again?

"With you, I have found a kindred spirit, a confidant, and a best friend. Our journey together has been nothing short of extraordinary, and with each passing day, my love for you deepens beyond measure" Ronal held both his hands with hers.

"Ronal, this is heartfelt and all, but I'm confused-?" Tonowari then felt her finger against his lips, as she kindly requests nothing but silence from the man.

And so he nods.

"I envision a future where we continue to build a life together—a life filled with shared dreams, laughter, and endless adventures. I imagine us growing old together, hand in hand, weathering life's storms and celebrating its triumphs as a united team" Ronal's eyes gleam as she smiles at him.